If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?

• Hell yeah!
    • well, only if it's at wembley.
    • If it is to be the best night ever, YES!
    • honestly....no.

Anyplace in South America please? :supersad::(

I'm from Argentina but I'll travel just to see them :supersad:

Pretty sure it'll be worth the wait when Muse eventually makes it down here. Last time Muse toured South America, they banged out stuff like Dead Star and Space Dementia for the first time in 3-4 years. Seems like they enjoy experimenting more in areas where they don't play as often, especially in Asia and South America.

Pretty sure it'll be worth the wait when Muse eventually makes it down here. Last time Muse toured South America, they banged out stuff like Dead Star and Space Dementia for the first time in 3-4 years. Seems like they enjoy experimenting more in areas where they don't play as often, especially in Asia and South America.

I hope so :happy: and I hope they come here before the break that they are talking and the new album :(

Ok.

Muse has become my favorite band. I never really knew about them or liked them at all until this year and the end of last year. (2009-2010). I remember that Muse played at TD Banknorth Garden in Boston, Massachusetts on March 6 this year (2010). I never knew it happened and never cared about seeing them live until now. I really want to see them live more than anything in the world at a location convienient for me. I know that they're playing at the Nassau Coliseum in New York on October 23. Maybe they could come on up to good old New Hampshire and play a gig at the US Cellular Pavilion in Meadowbrook. That would be EPIC! I really dont want to drive 5 hours away to New York. This would really make my life if this could become a reality!

Thanks,

Sam:)

Any ideas if they will come to Greece next year?......They came in 2007 and i can say that they were fantastic....Unfortunately , due to our Media , Muse were not advertised a lot as a result few people to attend their concert....I hope that they will come next year because they have many fans here in Greece waiting for them!!

• 4 weeks later...

I want they play in PUKKELPOP 2011 !!!!!! They have to come ! =( They only come in Werchter, but in Werchter ... there only are 2 stages !!!! And in Pukkelpop 8 =( for the same price ... it's toooo expensive xD !

And I want they play in Glastonbury 2011 ! ^^

Archived