they're awesome. doubly awesome cos the floor is the same as the one in my old school when i did woodwork.

haha nice the good old floor. i remember a few years back we had a pretty stupid guy in our woodwork class and we had the same floor as the one in those pics and he was setting up a router to do a trench for a shelf, and he had the router turned on but unplugged with the router's plunge revealing the bit at least 25mm and he plugged it in and routed a nice hole in the floor. haha that fool!

yeah me too! they're my favourite band:D

make sure you post pics when you get the sucker!

awesome dude! yeah im going to round up all my guitars and take a family photo :) il put it on the "pictures of your gear thread" im not sure if il be able to this weekend, because most my electrics are at my mums house, but ill see what i can do!

Well, it's been long process, but she's finally done (started wednesday night :indiff: )

0905082052.jpg

Also, I dont normally rush guitars and have this many flaws. I dont want anyone getting the wrong impression. This was purely out of fun, boredom, and just to get something to play as quick as possible. I have nothing :(

Well, it's been long process, but she's finally done (started wednesday night :indiff: )

0905082052.jpg

Also, I dont normally rush guitars and have this many flaws. I dont want anyone getting the wrong impression. This was purely out of fun, boredom, and just to get something to play as quick as possible. I have nothing :(

Better not be :p because I got recommended to talk to you about a project when I'm ready.

But to be honest, I think it's awesome anyways. All my guitars actually have their own flaws which is how I know they're mine. My 335 has a crack in the finish next to a pickup and my acoustic has a streak of dark wood on it and I like them that way cos they're special and different. I have handicapped guitars :$

0905082052.jpg

Looks amazing despite the flaws! Very nice job dude! :D

0905082052.jpg

looks good alex:)

Any sound bites around? I suppose I could Google them...

EDIT: Found them. Clean sound is pretty good, though I don't know what amp it's all going through. Still, sounds pretty sweet.

They also have, like 33 adjustable pole pieces, so you can play around with those to suit your needs.

Archived