2016.04.11 - O2 Arena, London, England

forevermusic

I'm getting tickets not availiable...it is only ticket master you can get them from is it?

For the presale, yes. But on Friday, there will be other ticketers, including Gigs&Tours. If you're after seats, you can often find that one company has better groups of seats than others. Ticketing - all a pain in the arse!

I can't have a ticket!!!!! :(

At my first attempt I got a message asking me to type the words that were on the screen, but after the site blocked and I got the message try again and change your request and now I have this : "

Tickets are currently not available online for one of the following reasons. Please check back for availability.

Tickets may not be on sale yet

Tickets may not be available at this time. More tickets may become available later

Tickets may not be available online just hours before an event occurs

On rare occasions, tickets may only be available at Ticket Centres or the box office..."

I have tried another date in England, it's the same! No tickets available!

:(:(:( I can't go to Paris' dates!!!!!! I want to cry!!

A slightly less painful ticket scrum with Ticketmaster this morning than with the likes of Seetickets in the past. But that's easy to say, if you've got tickets.

All very expensive, but sadly not too surprising. Tickets for Foo Fighters at Milton Keynes were similarly wallet-robbing, but in-the-round at the O2 has to be a better experience than on-the-ground at MK Bow(e)l. Drones > Throne.

A slightly less painful ticket scrum with Ticketmaster this morning than with the likes of Seetickets in the past. But that's easy to say, if you've got tickets.

All very expensive, but sadly not too surprising. Tickets for Foo Fighters at Milton Keynes were similarly wallet-robbing, but in-the-round at the O2 has to be a better experience than on-the-ground at MK Bow(e)l. Drones > Throne.

Its one thing for me to prefer this being at the MK Bowl because I live nearer it, but I would feel more comfortable paying wallet-robbing prices for a big outdoor stadium production and in a venue I think sounds better than an arena gig.

But then I paid this one so I can't act smug and principled here. :chuckle:

Hey all,

Have presale code and member since forever.

Whenever I try to buy O2 tickets I get the following: Sorry, no exact matches were found, but other tickets may still be available.

HELP! Are the presale tickets all gone?

MERCY!

I think they went by about 10.00. I'm sure you will have no problems getting a ticket when they go on general sale or watch this forum for people selling, legitimately, tickets they don't need. It does happen!

I got 3 in front row of 404 & it was surprisingly easy. I'll be taking our 12 year old to her 1st Muse gig so I know we'll enjoy it, now we just have to keep it secret till December as it's her birthday present!!

How do I find out how far from the front my row is? I'm in row U, BK 105.

Posted this earlier in the general tour thread.....F*** me the number of times I had to wait with the spinning please wait pages made me have several bowl movements. However I've secured 4 tickets in Level 1, BK103, for Monday. It was suprisingly easy, just those spinning "please wait" wheels of doom.

How do I find out how far from the front my row is? I'm in row U, BK 105.

The row's are A to Z, front to back.

Here's a video from that block & row.

Posted this earlier in the general tour thread.....F*** me the number of times I had to wait with the spinning please wait pages made me have several bowl movements. However I've secured 4 tickets in Level 1, BK103, for Monday. It was suprisingly easy, just those spinning "please wait" wheels of doom.

The row's are A to Z, front to back.

Here's a video from that block & row.

Thanks! Definitely better than top tier in the Emirates! Do they remove some of the seating when there are people standing, in which case the front row wouldn't start with A?

Thanks! Definitely better than top tier in the Emirates! Do they remove some of the seating when there are people standing, in which case the front row wouldn't start with A?

Yes, usually they do not use rows A and B of the lower tier when the arena floor has standing tickets. Are you pleased with your seats?