2016.04.11 - O2 Arena, London, England

forevermusic

:LOL::LOL:

When are you planning to arrive on the day?

I will be there,hopefully, when the doors open. I'll be in a wheelchair pushed by a tall, young man. We both wear glasses and have brown hair. If you see us, please come and say 'hello.' :) There is a photo of me on my website; the link is below. In the top right corner of the home page is a tiny photo which magically gets bigger if you click on it.

I'll be in a wheelchair pushed by a tall, young man.

That reminds me randomly of a chair I spotted at the O2 back in 2012 with the wheels adorned with the Resistance album cover. I was very taken by that, and always rather regretted not stopping and complementing the owner - it was pure class!

That reminds me randomly of a chair I spotted at the O2 back in 2012 with the wheels adorned with the Resistance album cover. I was very taken by that, and always rather regretted not stopping and complementing the owner - it was pure class!

It isn't my own wheelchair but, if it were, I could customise it like that!:D

I will be there,hopefully, when the doors open. I'll be in a wheelchair pushed by a tall, young man. We both wear glasses and have brown hair. If you see us, please come and say 'hello.' :) There is a photo of me on my website; the link is below. In the top right corner of the home page is a tiny photo which magically gets bigger if you click on it.

Great :D Hopefully I will spot you in the crowd :p I think I'll be there around 5.30pm so I have time to have a look at the merchandising!

Getting that 'excited before sleep' thing that I used to get before Christmas as a kid :awesome:

Will be travelling most of the day so I shall take now to say have a good day/week, kids. Hope everyone enjoys their time, seated or standing. I know I've been waiting 7/8 years for this so fingers crossed :chuckle:

Main hopes for me over the whole week are: Sunburn, Apocalypse Please, Map, Ruled By Secrecy or maybe, maybe Defector.

What time will the gig finish? Im coming from Harlow and I dont want to miss the train. Im going on my own and dont want to get lost :(

Presumably around 10:30, maybe closer to 10:40 depending how late on they are. No later than that though, I wouldn't think.

Getting that 'excited before sleep' thing that I used to get before Christmas as a kid :awesome:

Will be travelling most of the day so I shall take now to say have a good day/week, kids. Hope everyone enjoys their time, seated or standing. I know I've been waiting 7/8 years for this so fingers crossed :chuckle:

Main hopes for me over the whole week are: Sunburn, Apocalypse Please, Map, Ruled By Secrecy or maybe, maybe Defector.

Me too with the sleep thing! Going each of the four nights. Am sure we'll get Map, we might get AP. Also like Defector and Revolt hope maybe we'll get one of them. Would be AWESOME/EPIC to get Ruled By Secrecy but I'm not holding my breath! ;)