2016.04.11 - O2 Arena, London, England

forevermusic

• 4 weeks later...
I've got my ticket for this one and the 14th so far iirc (and my Manchester date but that's separate).

Mine arrived this morning.:musesign::dance:

Support act will be Phantogram. I've listened to one of their songs online and I really like them. People on the board who have seen them live say they are excellent.:D

Our tickets haven't even dispatched yet! :(

Mine says that but I've already got them all. I was a bit shocked they sent them out via standard mail, after all who sends £300's worth of tickets through standard post? Most companies send recorded over about £30 :mad:

Mine says that but I've already got them all. I was a bit shocked they sent them out via standard mail, after all who sends £300's worth of tickets through standard post? Most companies send recorded over about £30 :mad:

Mine came standard too.

Would've thought for £5.50 of delivery that it would've been recorded. But then its Ticketmaster, and they once charged me £4 to print off mine at home. Bastards.

I don't think it's your problem if they don't turn up, so I wouldn't worry about it too much. Mine also turned up late last week.

I'm hoping we don't get screwed over with "technical issues" or a lack lustre setlist, I'm starting to regret my choice of electing for the Monday and having a long weekend in London based on how other tour dates have gone so far.

I don't think it's your problem if they don't turn up, so I wouldn't worry about it too much. Mine also turned up late last week.

I'm hoping we don't get screwed over with "technical issues" or a lack lustre setlist, I'm starting to regret my choice of electing for the Monday and having a long weekend in London based on how other tour dates have gone so far.

This.

So how apprehensive are we all feeling then regarding the Monday? Personally I can see only two outcomes we get shafted or we get the best night of the lot. I guess we need to remember technically we aren't the first night at the O2 so that should help :LOL:

This.

So how apprehensive are we all feeling then regarding the Monday? Personally I can see only two outcomes we get shafted or we get the best night of the lot. I guess we need to remember technically we aren't the first night at the O2 so that should help :LOL:

FFS! Stop worrying about it and just look forward to it! Some fans NEVER get to see them live!

FFS! Stop worrying about it and just look forward to it! Some fans NEVER get to see them live!

Don't worry I'm still looking forward to it and I shouldn't really complain as I've seen them twice (Emirates night 2 & Psycho tour Brighton) and the collection of songs I've seen in those two gigs is better than some unluckier people have got in 5 gigs+

I'm just a bit of a worrier :LOL: I tend to go round a cycle in my head of expecting the greatest thing ever then expecting it to be too pop orientated and disappointing, I was actually less bothered when I was expecting a slightly naff set list but after the last few nights everything has changed!

• 4 weeks later...