2016.04.11 - O2 Arena, London, England

forevermusic

FFS In my mad rush to buy manchester tickets I gave in and went through get me in, however I must have accidentily selected London!! AGRHHH.

So I now have 3 spare standing tickets for this. I paid £444.49 for them. I'm assuming I can't get a refund for being an idiot?

Yes I know paid way over the odds but I was DESPERATE

It was a nighmare, thanks for the gigsandtours suggestion which is way better than ticket master.

I found that in Google Chrome ticket master gave unreadable capchas!

I was a bit late reading the post here so I missed standing for 12th. Gigs and tours was really easy. I bought 2 seated for 12th, I thought it was confirmed but I hadn't paid properly on Paypal (being interupted at work), and then ran out of time! I then bought seated for the 14th, but then seated reappeared for the 12th! So I got those too.

I will therefore have 2 tickets for seated on 14th up for grabs,

Ooh I called ticket master. The £73 includes their service charge. Where as the £65 doesn't, it's then added on at check out. Why not just advertise it at the same price?

Probably because they realise that people are bloody pissed off at the 73-quid price tag and think that by advertising them at £65, they might get a few more sales? ;)

Need some advice guys.

As I couldn't get tickets for Manchester I caved and went through Get Me In so buy some. However being the idiot I am / Get Me In being crap I accidentally bought 3 tickets for 11th at the O2.

Firstly am I able to re sell them through Musebay? They are obviously re sell tickets, so will there be problems with ID etc?

Secondly, would you guys take the hit on the cost? They cost me £144 a ticket but as I can't get to London I'm wondering whether to take the financial hit and sell them at face value of original tickets (£73) as I'm more than likely to get rid of the bloody things?

AGRHHHH!!!

Need some advice guys.

As I couldn't get tickets for Manchester I caved and went through Get Me In so buy some. However being the idiot I am / Get Me In being crap I accidentally bought 3 tickets for 11th at the O2.

Firstly am I able to re sell them through Musebay? They are obviously re sell tickets, so will there be problems with ID etc?

Secondly, would you guys take the hit on the cost? They cost me £144 a ticket but as I can't get to London I'm wondering whether to take the financial hit and sell them at face value of original tickets (£73) as I'm more than likely to get rid of the bloody things?

AGRHHHH!!!

There's been no indication that they are checking ID or anything for these gigs.

Musebay won't take them above face value.

• 3 months later...
Hi everyone!

Do you guys have already received your tickets?

I bought them via Ticketmaster and it still says they have not yet been dispatched, so just wanted to be sure it's normal :D

I'm seeing Foals on February 16th and only received my tickets this week.

I'm not expecting my ticket for April 12th to come until mid-to-late March, but who knows - could turn up sooner.