IDK. I seem to be one of the only people on here that genuinely thinks TR was a good album :LOL:

TR was very good, I think. It shares 3-4 place in my list with Abso.

And I have a feeling that Drones will be up there with them. But I hope that it will be even higher :)

Was very sceptical a few months ago but seems this album may actually deliver. I'm not expecting OOS/ Abso levels of greatness but so far im the tone has been suitably dark (more in keeping with "old" muse), the guitar work and vocals are probably the best we've heard from matt in a long time but they've managed to balance it right so it's still accessible to the more casual fan. If this is Mutt's work then I hope they stick with him for a while longer. Well impressed

Love Reapers and The Handler. I was just thinking the other day that whilst I have enjoyed all the muse albums I hadn't heard anything that gave me the goosebumps when hearing oos and absolution for the first time. Finally happened again with these two beauties.

Drones will come 5th for me I think.

for me it comes after OOS/Abso/Bh&R sometimes changing places with showbiz.

T2l is on the last place

now I am really looking forward for drones anyway so secretly it is the momentary number 1

think this album could be really good as long as defector, revolt, aftermath and the globalist deliver. At this point reapers and the handler are both definitely not tracks I would skip along with possibly dead inside, so if the remaining songs excluding drones (acapella sounds meh to me) this could easily have 6/7 solid songs that i would choose to listen to which would put it up there with abso,oos and bhar for me in terms of being a good album of solid lasting tracks.

Okey, I'm not trying to ruin the vibe, but with the first part of the album out there (and it's very, very solid), I'm afraid of the Defector-Revolt-Aftermath part. Because this part is when the protagonist of the album defect, and I think it could be very light in tone. Not that I dislike lighter songs, only that Matt is overly-cheesy sometimes and it would be a shame, because this album is shaping out to be amazing.

Okey, I'm not trying to ruin the vibe, but with the first part of the album out there (and it's very, very solid), I'm afraid of the Defector-Revolt-Aftermath part. Because this part is when the protagonist of the album defect, and I think it could be very light in tone. Not that I dislike lighter songs, only that Matt is overly-cheesy sometimes and it would be a shame, because this album is shaping out to be amazing.

This.

imo the defector-revolt-aftermath part will make or break this album, a segment of light tone and cheesy lyrics will kill the album completely, think it deffo needs to be dark/heavy to succeed