And there are always the other 2 nobody likes to talk about :LOL: Revolt and Aftermath can surprise us a lot

I'm actually hyped for Aftermath! If Revolt has this catchy chorus and is released as a single then that will serve a purpose too.

Same!

Also in the making of Defector, did anybody else get a small vibe of Nirvana in the vocals we heard? Mainly when Matt was singing.

Was anyone else singing?

And nah, didn't hear any Nirvana in them.

I'm actually hyped for Aftermath! If Revolt has this catchy chorus and is released as a single then that will serve a purpose too.

Me too. Revolt sound like it could be cheesy af (not that I mind it though, if they deliver it the correct way), but Aftermath has something that tells me it'll be great

So what do you guys think about them releasing a song a day leading up to the 5th? From a business perspective, it's pretty solid. Rake up all that Spotify/YouTube money for themselves instead of some leaker getting all the traffic.

Business stand point, it's smart as fuck.

Kinda sucks if you don't want too much spoiled before the album though.

So what do you guys think about them releasing a song a day leading up to the 5th? From a business perspective, it's pretty solid. Rake up all that Spotify/YouTube money for themselves instead of some leaker getting all the traffic.

normally if there is a leak bands make their own stream

we got 5 songs already so I think that is it until drones comes out

Was anyone else singing?

And nah, didn't hear any Nirvana in them.

Around 9:55/9:56 there's a break, then a combined vocal. Or it might just be like a couple recorded Matts forming a special attack vocal melody chord.

But yes it's just Matt :LOL: