Lel i've decided to not listen to the song until the album leaks, but i wanted to have a look at the comments...i don't think i can resist that long :twitchy:

Just do it, your hype level for the song will still be strong when you get the album

I'm pretty sure what we see in the making of it's that clip...if you pay attention it fits.
Nah.

Around 9:55/9:56 there's a break, then a combined vocal. Or it might just be like a couple recorded Matts forming a special attack vocal melody chord.

But yes it's just Matt :LOL:

Yeah just Matt.

Fuck, it really is nice knowing I've still got The Handler to look forward to on the full album.

Anyone got any new info about anything, thread is dragging...

nothing new and as I pointed out^^

5 songs into the album already, seems realistic that the save the rest up

seriously 7 days with the these 5 is more than we could have asked for :)

oh shit tbt. he's the guy that told us about the streams right before T2L

Yeah man, he leaked some other stuff too - can't remember exactly. I only come on here during album releases etc. Sure I read a few days back that some guy was going to get a copy (from a friend?) but wasn't going to upload for whatever reason. Take it he was full of it haha.

Listening back to some of the other songs, they're starting to make sense. There is a very cohesive sound throughout, something Muse has been lacking big time.

I still don't like Dead Inside though.