tdrunner95 127

-FutureStar- 120

Hopix 112

Aeterna 109

Peter. 107

heyjackk 100

topo_musero 97

Hedrigall 94

A lullaby about running out of room on earth... and fearing for the future your child will have. I find it really pretty and sad.

it sure is sad, but when you're writing a "lullaby" you're putting your kid to sleep and saying, "yeah we're running out of room kid, you're probably a goner"

i wish i could find it any other way, but thats just impossible to overlook personally. and thats not my relationship with the globalist, so i dont relate to the comparisons.

I like the "tier" idea, so here's mine (based on just two listens of the full album, so this could change! ):

Oh my God yesssssss:

The Handler

Reapers

¡Me gusta!:

Dead Inside

Psycho

Defector

Not bad:

The Globalist

Mercy

Aftermath

Drones

What the hell am I listening to???

Revolt

Gonna go down on record as saying that the fanbase will learn to appreciate The Globalist into Drones. The hate for Drones isn't merited, as is the hate for the ending of The Globalist.

petition for muse to rerecord the globalist and double the length of the heavy part in place of the piano ending

Gonna go down on record as saying that the fanbase will learn to appreciate The Globalist into Drones. The hate for Drones isn't merited, as is the hate for the ending of The Globalist.

The hate for the track Drones is simply because the song is almost a gregorian chant, something rock/pop crowds are not used to.

Many fans will tolarate it because is Matt, others not even that, but mainstream audiences when they think about rock expect something about a girl, a party or a bottle of whiskey, not gregorian music.

Saying that, i'm glad they pull it on the album, fuck the people, if they thought they should put on the record i'm fine with it.

petition for muse to rerecord the globalist and double the length of the heavy part in place of the piano ending

I'm up for that, because The Globalist is a stellar track for me but i feel the guitar part is too short, something like they did with Assassin would be great.

I'm up for that, because The Globalist is a stellar track for me but i feel the guitar part is too short, something like they did with Assassin would be great.

The guitar part is one of the best things they've recorded in ages to be honest, shame about the piano ending being rather terrible in comparison

The hate for the track Drones is simply because the song is almost a gregorian chant, something rock/pop crowds are not used to.

Many fans will tolarate it because is Matt, others not even that, but mainstream audiences when they think about rock expect something about a girl, a party or a bottle of whiskey, not gregorian music.

Saying that, i'm glad they pull it on the album, fuck the people, if they thought they should put on the record i'm fine with it.

:yesey: it was a ballsy move that paid off.