Are the videos up at all? The proshots from the dvd? We all want to see The Handler's sound check performance.

Been searching dude to no avail so far....Anyone? There was post from earlier with some guy saying he was listening to the tracks in the lossless HD codecs somehow....Yet I don't see any downloads of that yet, surely that won't be available to release day when the links are emailed out?

Upon second listen, Defector is actually pretty awesome. Revolt suffers from a pretty silly pre-chorus. I like the versus, but I love 80's music.

The pre chorus in Revolt is inexcusable. I find it hard to believe Chris and Dom weren't at a little bit wanting to step in and go "uh Matt no that's too far."

A lot of the second half of the album leads me to think that Matt should actually try to write some musicals... No, I'm not trying to be condescending. He should takes his talents somewhere where some gaudiness might be more appreciated. :p Revolt, the end of Aftermath, the end of The Globalist...

Defector is getting better with more listens, whilst Revolt is getting worse :p I think for the first time I rate two albums equal, heres my feelings at the moment.

OoS>BH&R>Abso>Drones=TR>Showbiz>T2L

Loving Aftermath. Muse have actually made a love song work again.

The pre chorus in Revolt is inexcusable. I find it hard to believe Chris and Dom weren't at a little bit wanting to step in and go "uh Matt no that's too far."

I feel like it could be in a commercial or something....ugh. It kinda ruins an otherwise decent song.

A lot of the second half of the album leads me to think that Matt should actually try to write some musicals... No, I'm not trying to be condescending. He should takes his talents somewhere where some gaudiness might be more appreciated. :p Revolt, the end of Aftermath, the end of The Globalist...

Maybe that would get it out of his system :p

Defector is getting better with more listens, whilst Revolt is getting worse :p I think for the first time I rate two albums equal, heres my feelings at the moment.

OoS>BH&R>Abso>Drones=TR>Showbiz>T2L

Loving Aftermath. Muse have actually made a love song work again.

Agreed. On the 2nd listen, I think Aftermath is pretty fucking awesome. The guitar work and solo are top notch. Is this the first "proper" ballad Muse have done since Falling Away With You?