to be fair the first half of the album is fantastic so if the 2nd half is slightly substandard it should be great regardless

Tbf the only worrying song on the 2nd half seems to be Revolt, so providing all the other tracks are great it should be a great album!

To be honest, I'll agree that I'm anticipating the second of the album a lot more than the first that I've heard so far, as apart from Reapers, I don't think there's been anything special, so I'm hoping the second half of the album really impresses.

not trying to shit on everything but why are people saying it'll be hard to top the first half of the album?

Dead Inside - alright, pleasant, a few dodgy lyrics but not exactly Muse

Psycho - cringe cringe, swear, cringe, cringe, oh it's still going, cringe, bored

Mercy - some more cringe, not bad but a bit poppy, fairly boring

Reapers and the handler are great but if the rest of the album isn't better than the first half i'll be disappointed given that the first 3 tracks are fairly forgettable/cringe inducing

Assuming the review is legit

Probably because I think Dead Inside, Psycho, Reapers, and The Handler are damn good songs. Mercy is the only one that's meh to me.

not trying to shit on everything but why are people saying it'll be hard to top the first half of the album?

Dead Inside - alright, pleasant, a few dodgy lyrics but not exactly Muse

Psycho - cringe cringe, swear, cringe, cringe, oh it's still going, cringe, bored

Mercy - some more cringe, not bad but a bit poppy, fairly boring

Reapers and the handler are great but if the rest of the album isn't better than the first half i'll be disappointed given that the first 3 tracks are fairly forgettable/cringe inducing

Assuming the review is legit

And that is what we call an opinion :rolleyes:

To be honest, I'll agree that I'm anticipating the second of the album a lot more than the first that I've heard so far, as apart from Reapers, I don't think there's been anything special, so I'm hoping the second half of the album really impresses.

What about The Handler :( ?

I very rarely play with a pick... Something about it just doesn't feel right to me. To my knowledge the only song I play with one is stockholm syndrome

Butterflies & Hurricanes?

I use it for sound, usually not for speed. I've just come to accept I can't play certain songs without it. I hate that I have to do that.

Costanza.jpg

not even the Handler?

Only listened to it once so far, and I thought it was a bit average. I'll obviously listen to it more (Dead Inside and Mercy grew on my a bit after a few listens), but I'm not sure where all the praise for it is coming from particularly so far.

sure is plebeian in here :facepalm:

I'm saying that cause I heard the leaked making of and I know what globalist will sound like more or less... The other ones i don't know anything. And besides, ever heard of "tastes"?

Only listened to it once so far, and I thought it was a bit average. I'll obviously listen to it more (Dead Inside and Mercy grew on my a bit after a few listens), but I'm not sure where all the praise for it is coming from particularly so far.

Probably because you only listened to it once.