not trying to shit on everything but why are people saying it'll be hard to top the first half of the album?

Dead Inside - alright, pleasant, a few dodgy lyrics but not exactly Muse

Psycho - cringe cringe, swear, cringe, cringe, oh it's still going, cringe, bored

Mercy - some more cringe, not bad but a bit poppy, fairly boring

Reapers and the handler are great but if the rest of the album isn't better than the first half i'll be disappointed given that the first 3 tracks are fairly forgettable/cringe inducing

Assuming the review is legit

It's fun but I hate playing with a pick... and I'm very picky about playing EVERYTHING correctly so it'll take some work.

I very rarely play with a pick... Something about it just doesn't feel right to me. To my knowledge the only song I play with one is stockholm syndrome

not trying to shit on everything but why are people saying it'll be hard to top the first half of the album?

Psycho - cringe cringe, swear, cringe, cringe, oh it's still going, cringe, bored

Reapers and the handler are great but if the rest of the album isn't better than the first half i'll be disappointed given that the first 3 tracks are fairly forgettable/cringe inducing

With all that cringing I would imagine you're in need of some medical assistance for excessive twitchiness and

plebeian music taste

Christ, you must be fun at parties

I'm with you on that one, and strangely i'm more excited about revolt and aftermath than the globalist...