I'm saying that cause I heard the leaked making of and I know what globalist will sound like more or less... The other ones i don't know anything. And besides, ever heard of "tastes"?

Of course I have! This is a lighthearted forum unlike other ones that use that term :phu:

The riff is great obviously but the rest of the song is a bit boring and goes on for far too long with some pretty bad lyrics

:noey:

Only listened to it once so far, and I thought it was a bit average. I'll obviously listen to it more (Dead Inside and Mercy grew on my a bit after a few listens), but I'm not sure where all the praise for it is coming from particularly so far.

I think it will be grower :) it seems to be one of those that gets better and better

Only listened to it once so far, and I thought it was a bit average. I'll obviously listen to it more (Dead Inside and Mercy grew on my a bit after a few listens), but I'm not sure where all the praise for it is coming from particularly so far.

Because so far it's the only song that actually sounds like a mix of Absolution and BHAR.

I asked this before and apologies if it has been answered, it may have got lost in all the other posts :LOL: but does anyone know what song the tremolo riff posted on IG is featured in?

That riff ain't that special!! Also, probably Defector.

First part of the album is amazing. DI, reapers and the handler are ace, I will place them in my personal top 20. Paycho is what it is, a fun live song. Mercy is the weakest, butit's great live. The second half has to be beyond amazing to top the first...

First part of the album is amazing. DI, reapers and the handler are ace, I will place them in my personal top 20. Paycho is what it is, a fun live song. Mercy is the weakest, butit's great live. The second half has to be beyond amazing to top the first...

I'm with you on this

Still watching Cloudy..2 that movie has more puns than this entire thread.

:LOL:

Of course I have! This is a lighthearted forum unlike other ones that use that term :phu:

Didn't want to sound rude, just frustrated there's no leak yet... But then again, also impressed, it must be a first, especially seeing that it's released in 3 days (i'm from belgium)