Well, I wasn't the only one who saw it.

But, yeah, I wasn't pulling a Fabri :chuckle: He was playing The Handler on his phone for everyone to hear, realised he shouldn't be and quickly turned it off then said something like "You'll hear that at Norwich" (can't remember exactly what he said).

How did you catch that? Isn't periscope a live only thing? You were seriously on Tom's periscope the second he decided to go live with something? That is ridiculous lol.

I apologize if I'm wrong I don't really know how periscope works other than using some links for it during the Psycho tour.

How did you catch that? Isn't periscope a live only thing? You were seriously on Tom's periscope the second he decided to go live with something? That is ridiculous lol.

I apologize if I'm wrong I don't really know how periscope works other than using some links for it during the Psycho tour.

When someone streams on Periscope, an announcement pops up on their Twitter feed. I don't have Twitter but someone who did posted the link in the Drones discussion thread I think.

As for how I caught it - I don't really sleep :chuckle:

anyone have a conspiracy theory that matt is having the crowd help out so he can save his voice

Nah, I think he's proving the point that Muse are still very much a Radio 1 band by getting this crowd to sing along, bearing in mind Radio 1 wouldn't play the last album.

Oh MWAH and KOC:(

This setlist was always gonna be 'safe'. It's Radio 1 and televised, plus the crowd buy tickets before the line-ups announced so probably no more than 10% are actual Muse fans.

yeah this is pretty much anyone had any right to expect. all the weird random shit that's been going on during it wrt guitar and vocals has been a little :wtf: though