Hopefully this will shut up the "UK Crowds are better so we deserve rarities" people.

Rubbish. This is not a Muse crowd, it's a festival that issued tickets before the line-up was announced and it was very hard to get those tickets.

Not Matt's finest hour.

I blame Chris' hair.

:LOL:

Rubbish. This is not a Muse crowd, it's a festival that issued tickets before the line-up was announced and it was very hard to get those tickets.

:LOL:

Even at the Muse gigs, it's always like three rows of people going crazy and the rest of the crowd completely dead until applause at the end. They could play anything anywhere and get the same three rows of craziness.

it seems they've decided to experiment with guitar tone on every second song

Been doing it for a while it seems, since T2L started and he got on the Kemper hype and had any number of tones at his feet rather than actual amps in a rack, needs to reign it in enit

Welp looks like Tom just shat on the collective of Muse fans

how? Because a new song was accidentally left playing at the live rehearsals? I can't remember him explicitly saying it was getting played (did he?) just everyone on here suddenly pissing themselves as though it's deffo getting played

Didn't the band get new gear tonight? I have a feeling that explains why Matt has been hitting the wrong pedals all night.

Nah, a new guitar, but same footswitch he's had for 6 years. Maybe the patch layout is different, but either way doubt it's anything really to do with getting new gear. What was he messing up I wasn't really properly watching the stream

Reapers through Mercy were great - then it all just kinda went completely flat :(.

dat.

also I always have a great laugh when someone calls matt the greatest guitartist of his generation :LOL: especially after tonight.

Even at the Muse gigs, it's always like three rows of people going crazy and the rest of the crowd completely dead until applause at the end. They could play anything anywhere and get the same three rows of craziness.

Well, the band seemed pretty impressed with the whole Manchester crowd back in March this year.