2015.05.23 - BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend, Norwich, UK

Destroya

Well, I'm stunned. the Big Weekend takes place five minutes from my house! Been moaning about it for months as Norwich has been acting like its the second coming of Christ or something. And they haven't put any contingency plans for parking and stuff into place.

And I hate radio one.

BUT

I gave my debit card to my sister to get tickets for my niece as they needed an address in Norwich and as an evil unwanted gift she got me and my partner tickets for the Saturday (they got tickets for Sunday).

Needless to say I'm well happy now :D

Is it only exclusive to norwich residents? :S I would love to buy some Saturday tickets off someone but live in southend and not sure if there's any rules like you have to show the card you got them with and i.d to get in. Had no luck with tickets so far :(

It was something like 50% to Norwich, then the next 45 (maybe) split between Norwich postcodes and the rest of East Anglia, 5% to the rest of the country. Though they sold out within the hour they were released so you can only get them through competitions now

It was something like 50% to Norwich, then the next 45 (maybe) split between Norwich postcodes and the rest of East Anglia, 5% to the rest of the country. Though they sold out within the hour they were released so you can only get them through competitions now

Ah I see, any chance getting in if I risked buying some you reckon? Feels like it's been too long since my last muse gig! Norwich is a lovely city btw! :stunned: I'd rather live there than southend :LOL:

What happened the last time they played that was such a "disaster"? They said it was 2012 but I can't find them even playing that year.

They played a Radio 2 gig and it was a bit of a joke. Matt giggled his way through TIRO