2015.05.23 - BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend, Norwich, UK

Destroya

Damn, a week to go! I'll probably be wearing my green Psycho t shirt and a black leather jacket - guess we're getting the 'radio' setlist; but at least we can dream for some rarities (dying for Citizen Erased and Darkshines if you're reading this, Matt!).

Damn, a week to go! I'll probably be wearing my green Psycho t shirt and a black leather jacket - guess we're getting the 'radio' setlist; but at least we can dream for some rarities (dying for Citizen Erased and Darkshines if you're reading this, Matt!).

Citizen Erased isn't rare.

I'm in the minority as I don't really want a rare setlist. I've been very fortunate in the gigs I have seen and songs I have heard live. My partner was with me at Brighton for her first amuse gig, so I'd like her to see a more accessible gig this time.

Citizen Erased isn't rare.

Since when is it not rare? You've been to a thousand gigs, odds are you'll have seen it while others haven't.

Matt said they're going to debut 2-3 new songs at this gig.

An amazing friend of mine very casually mentioned he had a spare ticket for Saturday when I told him I was desperately looking for one for myself. He gave me the ticket, and didn't want anything in return except maybe a burger or something at the event.

I am now so excited. Seeing Muse on my home turf for the first time since 2001 when they played at the uni here in Norwich :)

Are those times GMT? Does anyone know if they will be streaming this online?

Thanks!

It'll be live on BBC3 I think, if you have access to that channel (if not, just Google 'BBC3 live stream' and I'm sure you'll be able to find one pretty easily).

If all else fails, vids will be up pretty quickly I imagine.

Apparently muse are on from 21:55 till 11? Surely it's longer!

Nah it's big weekend everyone is meant to get a good showing hence headliners have shorter sets than typical festivals but support have longer than typical festivals, it's always been that way.

Nah it's big weekend everyone is meant to get a good showing hence headliners have shorter sets than typical festivals but support have longer than typical festivals, it's always been that way.

Well that sucks, a lot. Hoping Muse kill 5 seconds of summer with drones and take their slot

Didn't even know this was coming up. Haven't cared much about the album build up (still haven't recovered from my TR disappointment), but I won't turn down the chance to watch Muse on TV. Might be the first I've watched like that since Glasto 2010 to be honest. Might have to give the Foo Fighters one a look the day after too, as I still haven't listened to Sonic Highways...

As it has been asked in quite a few threads, here's everything you need to watch Big Weekend:

• Muse are scheduled for around 9.55 PM GMT.
  • The broadcast will be on UK's BBC Three, if you're in UK and have a TV turn it on!
  • If you're in UK and don't have a TV, you can watch it online on BBC iPlayer.
  • If you're outside UK, you need to use a chrome extension to change your IP to a UK one before you can access iPlayer. There are many to choose from. I recommend ZenMate

Not let's hope TH will make an appearance tonight!

As it has been asked in quite a few threads, here's everything you need to watch Big Weekend:

• The broadcast will be on UK's BBC Three, if you're in UK and have a TV turn it on!
  • If you're outside UK, you need to use a chrome extension to change your IP to a UK one before you can access iPlayer. There are many to choose from. I recommend ZenMate

Thanks for the info,I hope TH and the other four songs from Drones+one or two oldies,I hope Showbiz or MM.:)

Thank you so much for posting this!! I'm in California and kept getting errors. Installed chrome and zenmate and it was so easy! AWESOME! So excited to see Muse! :D

You're the man. Thanks!!