EXCLUSIVE: Muse Talk "Drones" for the First Time

JessicaSarahS

In an ideal world it'd be 3-5 rarities sticking.

8 staples

PIB

TIRO

Stockholm

Hysteria

SMBH

Knights

Uprising

PS

5 rotation slots

Madness/UD

Resistits

Bliss/Map

MM/Showbiz/Fury/B-sides

B&H/CE/NB

1-2 piano songs (Sunburn/Mega/AP/FG/RBS/USoE)

6-7 songs from Drones

DI

Psycho

Reapers

???

Done.

Edited by Espectro Cuatro

8 staples

PIB

TIRO

Stockholm

Hysteria

SMBH

Knights

Uprising

PS

5 rotation slots

Madness/UD

Resistits

Bliss/Map

MM/Showbiz/Fury/B-sides

B&H/CE/NB

1-2 piano songs (Sunburn/Mega/AP/FG/RBS/USoE)

6-7 songs from Drones

DI

Psycho

Reapers

???

Done.

I would be perfectly okay with this. Provided the setlists this tour around are at least 23/24 songs long.

I would be perfectly okay with this. Provided the setlists this tour around are at least 23/24 songs long.

Yeah I don't see that happening tbh. 20 songs is about the standard nowadays for Muse.

Also forgot Supremacy and Survival. They could rotate with Uprising and Knights resp.

Yeah I don't see that happening tbh. 20 songs is about the standard nowadays for Muse.

Also forgot Supremacy and Survival. They could rotate with Uprising and Knights resp.

I thought for the most part last tour (excluding US because Muse) most shows had 21-22 songs. So there's always the possibility of 23 at least.

At Brighton, before playing The Groove, Matt went on about how much fun it was to play and so they had to play it again. So I'm guessing The Groove is one of the 3 that will stick.

Yeah, probably, he said it was one of his favourites at Manchester as well. As much as The Groove is fun though, it'd be a bit of a weird one to keep on. I'd rather they kept Assassin or Muscle Museum.

I really hope they play the whole album at least a couple of times, despite Dom saying that they're gonna try and restrain themselves from doing that, it'd be cool to see it (assuming it's decent, obvs).

I don't think Knights and Uprising will ever rotate! I was very surprised Supremacy didn't make it to the Psycho tour though.

So they want to keep "3 or so" of their rare/B-side songs. Wonder which they will be.

Really hoping Muscle Museum will be part of them, and it seemed amazingly received by the crowd from what I gathered on YouTube

The two songs Matt hasn't mentioned liking (at least to my knowledge) are muscle museum and uno. But the fact uno was played at the first gig (so less likely to be a result of fans asking) it might stay also. Shame, because I would love to see muscle museum more than the others

The two songs Matt hasn't mentioned liking (at least to my knowledge) are muscle museum and uno. But the fact uno was played at the first gig (so less likely to be a result of fans asking) it might stay also. Shame, because I would love to see muscle museum more than the others

same, i'd love to see muscle museum, especially with how good it sounded a semitone lower

But to be honest i'd be more than okay with any of MM, Fury, Assassin, The Groove, Dead Star, Hyper Music etc considering the "rarity" played here last time was Butterflies and Hurricanes :rolleyes: