If anything it could also be the announcement of a CD single of Mercy, seems odd that there is artwork (by Mahurin) but it isn't being used on iTunes or Amazon (Digital).

Perhaps Reapers could be the B side to this like Psycho was to Dead Inside?

lmao some dude linked this to Tom

:chuckle:

Probably infinitely more entertaining than the actual video.

Psycho and Dead Inside were a double A-side but that's not an unrealistic shout I guess. Might not make too much sense with the album coming out so soon though.

If anything it could also be the announcement of a CD single of Mercy, seems odd that there is artwork (by Mahurin) but it isn't being used on iTunes or Amazon (Digital).

The latter is likely, the former is not. At least not yet. Muse like to do everything backwards, they didn't even confirm Dead Inside had a CD release until nearly a month after it went up for pre-order.

Did anyone notice this?

bqresNd.jpg

Surely this is the "big surprise" - an American/European tour?

Although unfortunately I don't think it'll be an English one; I saw somewhere (official) that Download is the last UK date for 2015 :(

Just headed over to the Muselive forums out of curiosity and it's DEAD! I remember back when the TR hype was building and the "leak thread" would get hundreds of posts every hour. What happened?

They fucked the layout and people couldn't be arsed with it.

Just headed over to the Muselive forums out of curiosity and it's DEAD! I remember back when the TR hype was building and the "leak thread" would get hundreds of posts every hour. What happened?

I dont go on there because they layout is confusing and flat out aweful

Muselive was just dying cause all the fans left and new fans didn't even know it existed, and the only people left there didn't even really like Muse.

And then they did the site change that loads an entire thread and has like a million pop ups in place of buttons. That at least made me stop going.

Muselive was just dying cause all the fans left and new fans didn't even know it existed, and the only people left there didn't even really like Muse.

And then they did the site change that loads an entire thread and has like a million pop ups in place of buttons. That at least made me stop going.

Nobody on these forums likes Muse either. :rolleyes:

It's a shame really because at the time I preferred it to here. Although it was fairly chaotic because you could post leak links on there without getting in trouble. All sorts of fake shit would get posted every hour. I got a few viruses off the back of it!

http://www.derwesten.de/kultur/wuetende-wiedergeburt-mit-neuem-album-drones-aimp-id10722986.html

New interview/review, with more song comparisons to U2 and The Globalist is noted as "angry heavy rock"

According to Google Translate:

• Drones will be "square and massive"
  • It will be "a really drying album"
  • Mutt Lange is a "genius grinder"
  • Muse are going to be playing at "Rock in the Area"

A "drying album"? What the fuck does that even mean?

It's translated "rockendes" as "drying" for some reason. The Collins German Dictionary says it actually means "to rock". So I think "drying" should be "rocking".