Posting here since it's more relevant to the thread. The reliable person that says Reapers will be out on Friday also claims there are BIG surprises in store for next week, and *claims* that he's not talking about a stream.

And nothing to do with gigs either

Posting here since it's more relevant to the thread. The reliable person that says Reapers will be out on Friday also claims there are BIG surprises in store for next week, and *claims* that he's not talking about a stream.

Big surprises that aren't streams...

New tour dates? Maybe one or two full album gig announcements? Can't really think of what else there could be.

Edit: Oops, nevermind.

Yeah but if you were buying it in store etc. would there be much need to pre-order it?

Fair enough if you buy online but I'd still class that as a digital pre-order and expect to be included if such a scheme was going on.

Oh, you mean pre-order physical discs. I don't do that, no. :p

Yeah but if you were buying it in store etc. would there be much need to pre-order it?

Fair enough if you buy online but I'd still class that as a digital pre-order and expect to be included if such a scheme was going on.

I think most physical pre-orders of music usually come with a digital version as well, does with Muse anyway.

As for the surprise, maybe another social media song unlock thing like Isolated System in 2012? Someone should tell this guy to spill the beans or therll b trubble

A new video? It's not like it's a "big" surprise, but, hey, maybe he/she likes videos :LOL:

Probably around the right time for the Mercy video to be released but that wouldn't really be a surprise.

I think most physical pre-orders of music usually come with a digital version as well, does with Muse anyway.

]As for the surprise, maybe another social media song unlock thing like Isolated System in 2012? Someone should tell this guy to spill the beans or therll b trubble

This

Alright so there were some people talking about a stream on iTunes by Monday? Wouldn't count on it considering that listening party in Australia claiming they'll be the first to hear it. Would defeat the entire purpose.

Same thing happened to Random Access Memories by Daft Punk, streamed on iTunes before the 'exclusive' listening party.

Would be really cool if it was a B-Side, were all going to buy the album anyways but maybe they could hold over a B-side exclusively for people who pre-order the album via itunes? Highly doubtful though since we haven't had a proper one since Black Holes and Revelations plus this was a concept album and I doubt they recorded anything else. But Outside of this and a stream or new gig announcements not sure what else it could be...

Would be really cool if it was a B-Side, were all going to buy the album anyways but maybe they could hold over a B-side exclusively for people who pre-order the album via itunes? Highly doubtful though since we haven't had a proper one since Black Holes and Revelations plus this was a concept album and I doubt they recorded anything else. But Outside of this and a stream or new gig announcements not sure what else it could be...

Maybe they wrote an excelent song that doesn't fit conceptualy in the album so they'll release it as a b-side? I think the fact that we have a conceptual album creates a lot more possibilities of having b-sides. There must be songs that just didn't work with it, not because they're bad though