I don't understand the fapping over Reapers. It's a good song, but everyone is hyping it up to be more than it is.

"I don't understand why people have X opinion about Y, because I don't have this opinion."

"I don't understand why people have X opinion about Y, because I don't have this opinion."

Or I was offering a contrary opinion because I don't agree that Reapers is as great as everyone is making it out to be. If you have anything else to say to me, you're more than welcome to.

Or I was offering a contrary opinion because I don't agree that Reapers is as great as everyone is making it out to be. If you have anything else to say to me, you're more than welcome to.

Don't worry, as time passes the hype will die down, it's just new at the moment.

I don't understand the fapping over Reapers. It's a good song, but everyone is hyping it up to be more than it is.

Because it's Muse, sounding more like the Muse we want them to sound like than the Muse we've heard the last two albums. ;)

I guess.

it's not even a good song. it's barely even a song, it's just three totally different bits of music thrown together...

it's not even a good song. it's barely even a song, it's just three totally different bits of music thrown together...

I find it makes more sense the more you listen to it. Feels quite cohesive to me now.

I find it makes more sense the more you listen to it. Feels quite cohesive to me now.

Because you've simply got used to it and therefore it doesn't feel so jarring anymore. It's still several completely different pieces put together.

Doesn't work in this song imo. The verses and the chorus are cool, but everything else fails to deliver.

The verses and choruses make up the majority of the song...the solo is essentially played over the chorus chords.

It's only the outro that could sound 'jarring'. But we don't even know if that's going to be on the studio version yet!

Best song they have written since Absolution. Fuck this hate!