From what I have heard so far things are generally looking good and looking forward to hearing the rest of the album and an't wait to hear it all live.

Bottom of my list is: Showbiz/The 2nd Law

Middle: The Resistance/OOS

Top: Absolution/BH&R

Currently rating the stuff we have heard so far nearer to the top of my scale. Lets hope the rest of the album delivers as well.

One thing for sure is that Drones is better than T2L and TR combined.

Absolution>OoS>Showbiz>BHR>Drones>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>t2l>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TR

From what I have heard so far things are generally looking good and looking forward to hearing the rest of the album and an't wait to hear it all live.

Bottom of my list is: Showbiz/The 2nd Law

Middle: The Resistance/OOS

Top: Absolution/BH&R

Currently rating the stuff we have heard so far nearer to the top of my scale. Lets hope the rest of the album delivers as well.

This is pretty much how it is for me too

One thing for sure is that Drones is better than T2L and TR combined.

Absolution>OoS>Showbiz>BHR>Drones>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>t2l>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TR

Absolution>OoS>BHR>Showbiz>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>t2l

This is how I'd rank the albums we currently have taking into account consistency in terms of flow and musical quality, as well as coherence, with regards to each song standing alone strongly and acting strongly together as effective and necessary constituent units of an album. Here's my prediction based on what we have on Drones so far...

Absolution>Drones>OoS>BHR>Showbiz>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>t2l

This doesn't take into account favorite albums IMO, trying to be as objective as possible with this highly subjective sort of thing by trying to focus only on how everything fits together. Here's my favorites prediction, in which case certain albums that lack in terms consistency/coherency with great standout songs move higher than otherwise 'more' consistent/coherent albums.

Absolution>Drones=OoS>BHR>TR>T2L>Showbiz

For me its:

OoS > Abso > BH&R > TR > Showbiz >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.T2L

So far Drones is fitting nicely between BH&R and TR, although it could easily equal BH&R in quality, if the rest of the album is as good, maybe even surpass it.

Not a fan of rankings - everybody has their different tastes and there's usually no reasoning provided for the rankings, and if there is, it's the obvious stuff.

To me it just fills up the board uselessly.

NOT intending to be a negative nancy! ;)

Not a fan of rankings - everybody has their different tastes and there's usually no reasoning provided for the rankings, and if there is, it's the obvious stuff.

To me it just fills up the board uselessly.

NOT intending to be a negative nancy! ;)

Still came across as such :$

Tentative rankings:

Abs > BHaR > OoS > Drones > TR > Showbiz > T2L

I'm not going to do that silly >>>>>>> thing :p

If the rest of the album is a similar standard to Reapers:

OoS > Abso > Drones > BHaR > Showbiz > TR > T2L

If the rest of the album is a similar standard to Dead Inside/Mercy:

OoS > Abso > BHaR > Showbiz > TR > Drones > T2L

Just listened to the songs in the right order, the fact that they flow so nicely already makes it a fun listening experience. Mercy is a nice breather between Psycho and Reapers too.

Even though I'll probably end up liking BH&R more, this album is flowing much better from what I've heard.