After hearing Mercy, I'm getting the feeling that the track order is going to be ridiculous, drill sergeant and Psycho is an obvious opener and Mercy after that huge ending of psycho?

I think that the first half of the album is meant to be more of a mental exploration of the protagonist and the second half is more taking action, hence the emotions all over the place aspect of the first three songs.

The first three tracks show ambivalence of emotions and how one can be broken down via:

emotional desolation and antipathy (DI)

neurotic psychopathy and desire to dole out abuse (Psycho)

and desperation (Mercy)

Reapers seems to express the first example of the protagonist going to war albeit regretfully and reacting in horror to what's going on around him.

My guess for The Handler would be something like the highest up antagonist notices this character as a likely future defector and tries to brainwash him and/or "handle" him in some way to avoid this outcome.

Then (kek) he reads a transcript of JFK's speech, defects, revolts, and has to find a way to rebuild.

Though The Globalist is supposedly a separate narrative, it might be necessarily linked to the first half in that it's the same events unfolding except now through the eyes and point of view of "The Handler". The rise (the first half of the album) of the dictator, then the fall (the second half), since Matt says this narrative doesn't end well.

Then fuck all with what Drones is about...

I don't think is gonna leak, probably they'll stream it a week before or something like that...

About Mercy if is listed in iTunes do you guys think we'll get the single this week?

I'm going for somewhere between Thursday and Monday

Either way a single release is surely imminent.

And I'm glad is hapenning, I said that I wouldn't listen live version from the new songs until I get to listen first from the studio.

Despite the hype I have for the album, I want to listen the songs properly, so no, I didn't listen either Reapers or Mercy yet.