You never understand me, fabri?

Like this, they could bring it up on instagram as a teaser...would be great for fans who don't read the board. And fans would still buy the cd+dvd edition :rolleyes:

this wasn't supposed to be out. it was a mistake and it's unlikely they'll put it out willingly again unless they're making fun of it like they did with the track names last time.

You never understand me, fabri?

Like this, they could bring it up on instagram as a teaser...would be great for fans who don't read the board. And fans would still buy the cd+dvd edition :rolleyes:

eh, wonder why...

It's a whole section of a DVD (actually, probably like 1/5 of it..) they wouldn't use that as a teaser. Still not sure what your point is.

I get the feeling that now we probably won't get any more teasers, instagram or otherwise, until much closer to the album, not just because of this leak but also because we've had Psycho, Dead Inside and (sort of) Reapers all revealed in a very short space of time.

Its likely that the remaining songs are still being mixed and mastered. I can't imagine how irritating mixing a 10 minute long 'prog nightmare' is, with everyone probably suggesting small changes here and there all the time... much less a full album!

Yeah actually, that does seem more likely. I've just checked, and Tom's "mixed, mastered, packaged, sat on, groped" tweet about the recording being finished was early February - I had thought it was a bit more recent... How time flies!

I really do want a tv show or two in there.

They'll probably do the old Later with Jools Holland, Tarantata, (?) something else rotation, as Later... is starting up again next month.

edited to avoid double post.

I have to edit everything these days.

Speaking of the DVD which songs from the tour do you all think will be on it. I hope they put more than just the new songs on it.

Some have speculated that the rarities that were blocked on YouTube might make the cut, like Uno or some others. I feel though that that's pretty unlikely we'll get more than 30 minutes of footage from live gigs seeing as the making of will have to fit on the same disc as well.

Probably the rarities and maybe if they're really lazy a couple of the hits. Not sure why they'd do that though as there are already so many versions of Supermassive and its ilk committed to commercially released video. For example, it would be exceptionally dumb for them to have recorded footage from the gigs where they played Assassin, Muscle Museum and The Groove, and then put say Unnatural Selection and Plug In Baby on the dvd. :LOL:

Hmm? Since posting this both the quote and the post itself seem to have vanished

Some have speculated that the rarities that were blocked on YouTube might make the cut, like Uno or some others. I feel though that that's pretty unlikely we'll get more than 30 minutes of footage from live gigs seeing as the making of will have to fit on the same disc as well.

Fair point. id love to see assassin, the groove and futurism if they are going to put any rarities on it

If I were to make a guess:

Pyscho @ Manchester Academy

Bliss @ Barrowlands

Muscle Museum @ Exeter

Dead Inside @ Brighton Dome

Fury @ Ulster Hall

Reapers @ Newport Centre

Wouldn't be surprised to see them put in more popular songs like Uprising, Stockholm or TIRO instead of rarities like MM and Fury though. I'd love a pro-shot of Assassin but I don't think it'll happen.

Really hope they release Fury from Manchester. Not only was it a stunning performance but also I was on the barrier and I'd love to be in a pro-shot video of my favourite Muse song :chuckle:

I'd love either Fury, Stockholm or Dead Star. I reckon Psycho's the most likely to get picked though just 'cause of how amazing the crowd was.