Do you like Reapers?  

698 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Reapers?

• Yes!!
    • Maybe
    • Nope
    • Electronically arousing

If the outro isn't on the album version I'd say it may very well be one of the worst songs since BH&R...

Wow, worse than Explorers, Big Freeze, Save Me, Guiding Light, Follow Me and USOE?

For me, the only songs that I might like more than Reapers are US or MK Ultra (judging by the live performances, obvs).

Wow, worse than Explorers, Big Freeze, Save Me, Guiding Light, Follow Me and USOE?

For me, the only songs that I might like more than Reapers are US or MK Ultra (judging by the live performances, obvs).

Ok Explorers, GL, Follow Me and Big Freeze would be worse.

Reapers I'd say is in the upper tier of songs but they have plenty of post-BH&R songs I've loved so I don't know where it would rank amongst those, if at all. I don't think there's anything in the song I dislike, except maybe the robot voice.

I've listened to the song a couple of times (the high quality version) and I don't hear the 'robot voice' people are talking about :$

Pre-chorus. Morgan says "Killed by..." in a vocoder/'robot voice' before each shout of "Drones!". Can't hear it anywhere else but I've heard people talk about it being in other parts as well and I think I remember seeing Morgan saying something into the mic during the solo.

I love it, personally.

You can clearly hear it in the chorus when he sings "to be come reapers and horsemen" or whatever that line says. I don't hear it in the pre-chorus.

I can't hear it in the chorus, not saying it isn't there though. Is he just following what Matt sings?

. Should be able to hear it pretty clearly. It's timed with the two ascending notes before the riff starts again.

I can't hear it in the chorus, not saying it isn't there though. Is he just following what Matt sings?

. Should be able to hear it pretty clearly. It's timed with the two ascending notes before the riff starts again.

No he sings something different and I can't make up the words. And it's not like the pre-chorus one, it's quite more '80s sounding.

Thanks. It's pretty much non-existant in the "mastered" version. I wish it wasn't there, it's even worse than the vocoder...

If the outro isn't on the album version I'd say it may very well be one of the worst songs since BH&R...

What.

One thing I'm curious about, why is it that the most active people round here are the ones who have lost hope in Muse and dislikes their last two albums?? :rolleyes:

What.

One thing I'm curious about, why is it that the most active people round here are the ones who have lost hope in Muse and dislikes their last two albums?? :rolleyes:

Because that mentality turns people like you off, which means you'll leave pretty soon.