Do you like Reapers?  

698 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Reapers?

• Yes!!
    • Maybe
    • Nope
    • Electronically arousing

'Moving up a gear' is a very common idiom in the UK, can't believe some people have never heard it. It comes from the act of changing gears in a motor vehicle.

Anyway, I can't make out any of the lyrics from the live versions. Has anyone had a stab at the whole song?

I just really hope that Reapers isnt Follow Me#2

During E-Werks when Muse previewed follow me it was all guitar but when the album came out it was all electronic

Well we've already heard part of the studio version in one of the instagram clips, and it was all guitar.

During E-Werks when Muse previewed follow me it was all guitar but when the album came out it was all electronic

I really doubt it. Being electronic wouldn't fit Reapers imo from how it sounds and its style

Uh, the difference between Follow Me live and studio was quite small. Very small in fact. If you think this is gonna be anything like that you're mistaken.

just keeping my hopes low after t2l and resistance

While I do get that, they never really implied that the albums were any different to what they turned out as. It was always described as a mixture of genres and I think Matt even cited Lady Gaga as an influence back in 2009. And we knew that Follow Me was a ballad type song turned into more of an electro-rock type of deal before we heard it.

I really hope they haven't changed the ''DRONES!'' chorus to the monster voice that Chris does live. It works live, but I can see it being really bad in the studio. I hope the drones shouts are in the studio version...

Agreed. I prefer the Drones human shouting