Do you like Reapers?  

698 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Reapers?

• Yes!!
    • Maybe
    • Nope
    • Electronically arousing

Thought that might be the case.

Welp, being so socially inept that the thought of a phone call terrifies me, that might be my chances of getting one gone :(

I'll be out around one of the listed stores on that day (I didn't even know we still had record stores... indies I used to go to were out of business years ago; ) if they have 'em, I'll grab a few and see if anyone here needs them.

Lord knows I don't need a paper drone. :chuckle:

How come?

I'm looking at the exclusive releases on the UK site and it's listed on there.

My bad, when I changed the search to UK on the main website it says there were no stores involved. Didn't realise there was a UK site. Should make it a lot easier for me to pick up one second hand.

• 3 weeks later...
Just Google'd the Exo one. If it were more expensive then I'd say that is fair since it apparently has 5 tracks and is 12" as opposed to 7?

Yeah. I'm fine with the pricing on both. I love the Exo one. It was pretty difficult for me to find in my area and I cheered aloud in the store when I finally did. :awesome:

My local has 6 copies. They're charging £13.98. Bit steep for a 2 track single. Jesus.

Crap! I thought it'd be a fiver tops. I still have the Invincible picture disc with a 99p sticker on from HMV. OK that wasn't limited.....

I got Exo online via Muse website, it was about £20 I think.

Got up at 5:30, waited in front of the store for 3h, then finally got the record. Absolutely worth it. But if ten people in front of you all seem to buy the record (not sure if all did, but at least a few), you do get kinda nervous. :LOL:

tumblr_inline_o5q1iqXht01qjdhom_540.jpg

IMG_9373b.jpg.e1fcb0120670897861d681acbc86786c.jpg

Successfully picked up my copy today. Was in line 30 minutes before the store opened. A decent amount of people had swarmed the 7" table before I figured out where it was, but there were plenty of Reapers left by the time I grabbed it. I was more worried about getting the Wolf Alice single since I knew they only had one (but I got that too)!

Got up at 5:30, waited in front of the store for 3h, then finally got the record. Absolutely worth it. But if ten people in front of you all seem to buy the record (not sure if all did, but at least a few), you do get kinda nervous. :LOL:

tumblr_inline_o5q1iqXht01qjdhom_540.jpg

What's that little mini-drone thing there? I didn't get that with my single.

What's that little mini-drone thing there? I didn't get that with my single.

Ah, no, sorry sorry sorry! This is the keyring from the concerts. Just added it to the picture because I like the design.

It's not part of the single! Sorry for the confusion. :$

IMG_9385.thumb.jpg.492d57306deaba7c629cdb0fdb181488.jpg

IMG_9373b.jpg.50b225cd64bbac7d53228c95605c0084.jpg

Edited by Liki