2015.03.20 - The Great Hall, Exeter, UK

Munch2112

...I'll scratch yours!

I live within 5 minutes of the venue itself as I go to Exeter University, if anyone has a second ticket as a result of a friends dropping out etc. I can not only pay face value, but you're welcome to stay overnight for free at my house also!

(Hope this doesn't break any rules, please let me know if it does and I'll delete the post)

I had some issues with the Ticketmaster website yesterday as the page timed out on my card verification page, and had to go back and start all over again. I've had my confirmation email etc now, but I also had another email from Ticketmaster a couple of hours later saying that they'd had to release my tickets as I'd not completed my transaction. That must have been the first two I tried to get. So KEEP TRYING because you never know, you may just be lucky enough to get tickets just as they release them from someone else... I had the same thing happen trying to get Foo Fighters tickets before. Nearly two solid hours of trying to get tickets, to no avail, and then I randomly checked the site about five hours after the tickets went on sale and was lucky enough to get two! Good luck!

After a moan last night... Managed to get a couple of tickets in general sale this morning! Woo!

So excited for this! Saw muse at Camden Roundhouse a few years back and was awesome being so small! This is even smaller!

AND Marmozets are supporting who are AWESOME live. Seriously, get there early and check them out - they are really damn good.

Well done!

Out of interest, was it bang on half 9 you managed to get them?

Just hoping now more get drip fed into the system, but unlikely , I know.

How/where are people finding out about the support band? Trying to work out the best time to actually get there as we'll both be working that day.

I only know because I saw Marmozets tweet it last night!

Well done!

Out of interest, was it bang on half 9 you managed to get them?

Just hoping now more get drip fed into the system, but unlikely , I know.

Yep, I was sat on the ticketmaster site from 9:00 and refreshed the page as soon as there countdown thing got to 2 seconds to go. :)

Ok posting this in all active UK Gigs/Tour threads because they all look like Groundhog Day with the same posts over and over so:

- If you are looking for a spare ticket what you need to do is keep an eye out on the Musebay Thread in the gig section http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=88005 - Any spares for sell will be advertised there

- If you have a questions about getting into the gig with tickets bought with someone else's credit card or Ticketmaster's account you need to contact Ticketmaster Customer Service. They will be the one knowing that can and cannot be done.

And because I am having a good day I will even post the number to Ticketmaster Customer Service: 0333 321 9999

Guys I'm sure there's alot of people saying the same thing but.....presage was an absolute whore to me yesterday and I couldn't get a ticket to Exeter....nor could I get one s morning because I was working.....if ANY one has a spare i have cash waiting and you'll make this muser very very happy!!! X

I'm so excited for this! I submit my last Open University assignment (ever! Woo hoo!) on 19th March and now get to celebrate by going to this gig! :D I haven't told my fiancé yet that we've got tickets - I think I might just surprise him on the night!

I've never been to the venue before - does anyone know where the best place to park will be? We'll be coming up from Plymouth - I can't believe they're finally playing fairly close to where I live, hooray! Can't wait! :LOL:

I booked a space in someones driveway just in case. It was only 8 quid on justpark.com

Although I hear parking there is quite good.

I ended up getting 2 single standing tickets on the same credit card (2 transactions).

I shouldn't have an issue getting in shall I? I have 2 confirmation emails (different order numbers) but they were both in my name on my credit card :-)

I got a balcony ticket in the presale thing. I didn't realize until later that they weren't standing ones which is a shame. I wont be sitting down either way and I'm sure other people wont be either. I'll probably visit Teignmouth the next day. I've always wanted to visit there.

I got a balcony ticket in the presale thing. I didn't realize until later that they weren't standing ones which is a shame. I wont be sitting down either way and I'm sure other people wont be either. I'll probably visit Teignmouth the next day. I've always wanted to visit there.

So did I, who wants to sit down at a Muse concert? Let's hope they consider it safe enought to stand. Ticketmaster told me, that the tickets are General Admission in the balcony seats so it will be first come first served.

So did I, who wants to sit down at a Muse concert? Let's hope they consider it safe enought to stand. Ticketmaster told me, that the tickets are General Admission in the balcony seats so it will be first come first served.

I was 8 months pregnant at the O2 and my OH would only let me go if I sat down. Lol. I'll be honest I stood for most of the gig and regretted it after, my feet were KILLING! Lol

I got 2 presale tickets for this:

Section STAND

Row GA5

Seats **-**

From Ticketmaster site:

"I booked standing tickets-why have my tickets got a row and seat number?

Don't worry - we have to give all General Admission tickets a number so we can keep our systems up to date. It's just an admin thing, so they don't refer to any specific standing or seating location"

So I'm guessing the GA above stands for General Admission and not Gallery

I was 8 months pregnant at the O2 and my OH would only let me go if I sat down. Lol. I'll be honest I stood for most of the gig and regretted it after, my feet were KILLING! Lol

I had a stomach bug at Wembley back in 2010. It was seated but it wasn't as good as when I went to emirites when I was pretty much at the front of the standing bit. Sure standing has its downsides but god damn is it awesome when you're in the crowd like that near the front.

I booked a space in someones driveway just in case. It was only 8 quid on justpark.com

Although I hear parking there is quite good.

Thanks for the tip. :) Had a look but the closest one is a 20 minute walk away. I think I'll take my chances with parking on campus and we can always go elsewhere if need be. :)

Does anyone have any times yet for the gig?