2015.03.20 - The Great Hall, Exeter, UK

Munch2112

Found this is anyone is desperate for a ticket...

http://www.kerrangradio.co.uk/win/win-tickets-to-muse-sold-out-exeter-gig/

The fact that that article was posted on Friday yet the competition only opened on Monday and it costs £1.50+ to enter is fricking cheeky to say the least. If you do enter make sure you don't enter after comp closes Wednesday 2pm!

Does anyone know about parking near the Great Hall?

The website says it's opposite and 24h soooo I'm assuming that is correct but if anyone has any inside knowledge then that would be much appreciated!

There's a small carpark opposite the great hall that's usually not too busy during the day, I think it's pay and display up until 6pm, hopefully they'll put signs up around campus for parking cause they'll be expecting it to be busy :)

There's a small carpark opposite the great hall that's usually not too busy during the day, I think it's pay and display up until 6pm, hopefully they'll put signs up around campus for parking cause they'll be expecting it to be busy :)

Oh hai girl

Well if you picked up your e-mails or private messages you might get in front of the curve..

Check them and let me know..I can only give you until 12 noon

Fraser

So sorry Fraser, point taken! Looks like I need to change my email settings to actually get notification of PM's...

Appreciate you coming back to me - I need 2 tickets though, so perhaps Fury can use the one you have left?

Apologies again.