2015.03.20 - The Great Hall, Exeter, UK

Munch2112

If anyone has any spares, I have a very desperate friend who is utterly miserable that she didn't manage to get a ticket. She might be able to put someone up on her couch if they have a spare ticket she can buy off them, so let me know if you're struggling to find somewhere to stay/someone to go with!

CANNOT believe it's a day until Muse in a small ish venue. MAD. Two friends got tickets on Musebay too so amazingly the four of us that wanted to go have managed to get tickets - stressful though it's been! Don't give up hope if you haven't managed to yet, keep trying, late chances will surface I'm sure.

I know nothing about Marmozets, only heard their name before so I'll just go in not knowing and may be pleasantly surprised!

Indeed! Won a pair of tickets like an hour afterwards as well, but obviously have them up to give someone else a chance

Crikey, get yourself a lottery ticket!

Was that the E&E competition? So, do you now have a spare pair, or did you have to give them back to the competition giver?

Crikey, get yourself a lottery ticket!

Was that the E&E competition? So, do you now have a spare pair, or did you have to give them back to the competition giver?

It was the HTF magazine competition! And I was going to claim them and then give them to people on here and facebook who still needed tickets, but they would be in my name so it wouldn't work :(

It was the HTF magazine competition! And I was going to claim them and then give them to people on here and facebook who still needed tickets, but they would be in my name so it wouldn't work :(

Ah that was you on Twitter! Well done. I haven't given up hope yet!

I notice you're in Exeter vessel18, may be worth a trip to the box office in the morning. I know a friend of mine managed to get Royal Blood tickets @ Pavilions on the day. Good Luck. :)

It's not a guild event so the box office have no tickets for this, I went there first thing on the day the tickets went up for sale, but no joy!

It's not a guild event so the box office have no tickets for this, I went there first thing on the day the tickets went up for sale, but no joy!

Ah right, sometimes you can be lucky that way, I'm still trying for 1 more ticket, was lucky to get 2 in the presale so 2/3 of our house is going to be happy at least !!

Someone posted on facebook that they begged management for a ticket to another event for this tour.

"Went through Live Nation and got passed onto someone who contacted their management. I offered to donate the cost of a ticket to War Child too.

Weirdly, they're giving me physical tickets."

If anyone is still after tickets, maybe this will work?

They played Assassin tonight (allegedly the Grand Omega Boss edit!!!!). Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

That and Futurism! What a gig. Fingers crossed for tomorrow - can't wait now! The setlist tonight has got me pumped! :D

What time are people thinking of getting there tomorrow?

also, ASSASSIN PLEASE

Probably around 5pm. I just found out the balcony is unreserved.. I think. I now feel like I'm going to get there too late. I'm going to be so tired from not enough sleep because my mind is so active. This is the furthest I've been from home on my own too. Other side of the country. Bah. ._.

For the record. I just need my passport (Photo ID), credit card (One I paid with), and conformation email right? I just want to be 100% sure because being turned around after getting there would be devastating.

Yeah, that's what I heard!

I'm getting there for about 3... Just in case they decide to meet the queue line like in Glasgow... Home county after all!

Yeah, that's what I heard!

I'm getting there for about 3... Just in case they decide to meet the queue line like in Glasgow... Home county after all!

Yeah really hoping there will be a chance to meet them... but I think the queue is gonna be in the middle of campus and it's so busy at the moment I think it would be chaos :LOL:

They're in Teignmouth at the moment, getting 'back to their roots'. Pretty excited we're gonna be at a 'home town' (kinda) gig.

EDIT: more than pretty excited.