2015.03.20 - The Great Hall, Exeter, UK

Munch2112

Just found out about this, and, no, of course there are no presale tickets left.

Wonder how many of those who got actually live here in Exeter as well...

Won't get in to that debate... I'm from Newton Abbot, but already starting to show on this thread...

Gutted live in Exeter and have missed the pre sale, How many where on there 10 ffs! Love Marmozets as well

Yea I love Marmozets too! Well it's 1800 capacity, so I guess maybe 10%? 150 tickets? Hopefully lots left for tomorrow morning!

Good luck everyone!

I'm so excited for this! I submit my last Open University assignment (ever! Woo hoo!) on 19th March and now get to celebrate by going to this gig! :D I haven't told my fiancé yet that we've got tickets - I think I might just surprise him on the night!

I've never been to the venue before - does anyone know where the best place to park will be? We'll be coming up from Plymouth - I can't believe they're finally playing fairly close to where I live, hooray! Can't wait! :LOL:

I've never been to the venue before - does anyone know where the best place to park will be? We'll be coming up from Plymouth - I can't believe they're finally playing fairly close to where I live, hooray! Can't wait! :LOL:

Parking on campus is normally fairly easy to be honest. If not there are plenty of spaces along the main road.

Showing my age now but I remember going to see them in the cooperage and up on the hoe !!

Edited by flyinsi

After a moan last night... Managed to get a couple of tickets in general sale this morning! Woo!

So excited for this! Saw muse at Camden Roundhouse a few years back and was awesome being so small! This is even smaller!

AND Marmozets are supporting who are AWESOME live. Seriously, get there early and check them out - they are really damn good.

After a moan last night... Managed to get a couple of tickets in general sale this morning! Woo!

So excited for this! Saw muse at Camden Roundhouse a few years back and was awesome being so small! This is even smaller!

AND Marmozets are supporting who are AWESOME live. Seriously, get there early and check them out - they are really damn good.

Honestly, I've never heard of them :LOL:

...I'll scratch yours!

I live within 5 minutes of the venue itself as I go to Exeter University, if anyone has a second ticket as a result of a friends dropping out etc. I can not only pay face value, but you're welcome to stay overnight for free at my house also!

(Hope this doesn't break any rules, please let me know if it does and I'll delete the post)

Parking on campus is normally fairly easy to be honest. If not there are plenty of spaces along the main road.

Showing my age now but I remember going to see them in the cooperage and up on the hoe !!

Oh fab, thank you! I always worry about parking haha. Planning on surprising my fiancé next Friday by just driving us there and he'll have no idea why! :D

I've never managed to see them in Plymouth :( but I did manage to catch them at Wembley and the O2 arena. They are SO GOOD live!

How/where are people finding out about the support band? Trying to work out the best time to actually get there as we'll both be working that day.

So excited! :D