2015.03.20 - The Great Hall, Exeter, UK

Munch2112

managed to get one this morning

Section;BALC

Row;GA2

Seats;298

so thats pretty obvs im on the balcony.......wouldnt mind swapping for standing if anyone doesnt feel comfortable being down there....

If you got a single ticket then it's tied to your card, you'll have to go where it says

managed to get one this morning

Section;BALC

Row;GA2

Seats;298

so thats pretty obvs im on the balcony.......wouldnt mind swapping for standing if anyone doesnt feel comfortable being down there....

You're right, there are two sections, Standing and Balcony. Balcony is seated.

If you got a single ticket then it's tied to your card, you'll have to go where it says

so if someone wanted to swap with me, we couldnt go to the entrance and that this is mine and this is his but we are gunna take each others places....dont get me wrong im so happy to be going and if i have to go seated then so be it but id much rather be in the hustle and bustle of the pit :LOL:

so if someone wanted to swap with me' date=' we couldnt go to the entrance and that this is mine and this is his but we are gunna take each others places....dont get me wrong im so happy to be going and if i have to go seated then so be it but id much rather be in the hustle and bustle of the pit :LOL:[/quote']

I am sure the id checks will be at the entrance and you could swap inside.

Everything failed on me on the presale evening.....when I did get tickets my computer crashed at the payment stage. I was not happy. However, I got them on the general sale morning. I cannot wait.

You managed to get GA tickets this morning???......lucky b******d haha :LOL:

Doesn't look like anyone's seen this but Moriaty have said they're also supporting in exeter.

https://twitter.com/Moriatysounds

If that's true and doors are at 7 then muse almost certainly won't be playing more than an hour and a half. I'm guessing:

Doors- 7

Moriaty- 7:30-8

Marmozets- 8:30-9

Muse- 9:30-11

Weird that no other venues seem to have a second support too

Doesn't look like anyone's seen this but Moriaty have said they're also supporting in exeter.

https://twitter.com/Moriatysounds

If that's true and doors are at 7 then muse almost certainly won't be playing more than an hour and a half. I'm guessing:

Doors- 7

Moriaty- 7:30-8

Marmozets- 8:30-9

Muse- 9:30-11

Weird that no other venues seem to have a second support too

It doesn't says so on ticketmaster which is odd. Though it might go on longer than 11 or something.

What do I do?? I've got two tickets for Exeter, and I can't go. I forgot it was my partners daughters 16 birthday celebrations, and I can't be there. You have to act when these come up. I'm OK in that I got Newport in the main sale, so I won't miss out. I just wish there was a mechanism to transfer to other Muse fans...

I'll talk to Ticketmaster, but I'm not hopeful.

Any ideas...

Fraser

You managed to get GA tickets this morning???......lucky b******d haha :LOL:

I got them on Friday morning (General Sale Day). Everything went wrong for me on the pre-sale Thursday evening.

It's great we have more bands but I really hope we don't get less of Muse compared to the rest of the tour. There were two support acts at least in Teignmouth. At the moment my smallest Muse gig was their War Child one in February 2013.....this one beats that in terms of having lower venue capacity. :)

What do I do?? I've got two tickets for Exeter, and I can't go. I forgot it was my partners daughters 16 birthday celebrations, and I can't be there. You have to act when these come up. I'm OK in that I got Newport in the main sale, so I won't miss out. I just wish there was a mechanism to transfer to other Muse fans...

I'll talk to Ticketmaster, but I'm not hopeful.

Any ideas...

Fraser

Fraser, if you get in touch with ticketmaster, let them know that you're looking for a refund , and as long as they can resell them...:wtf:...then once theyre resold theyll issue you a refund (prob less booking fee and poss admin fee)

Fraser, if you get in touch with ticketmaster, let them know that you're looking for a refund , and as long as they can resell them...:wtf:...then once theyre resold theyll issue you a refund (prob less booking fee and poss admin fee)

And Fraser, if you can possibly let us know if/when this has been done, we can see if they have been released for sale on Ticketmaster again ;)

After seeing last night's setlist I cannot stop smiling... I'm so hyped.

If any of you guys see a group of 6/7 - come say hi. My parents are going, my brother and sis, my friend from London, the girlfriend. It's like a Teignmouth gig reunion :D

Does anyone know about parking near the Great Hall?

The website says it's opposite and 24h soooo I'm assuming that is correct but if anyone has any inside knowledge then that would be much appreciated!

Normally be able to park on campus or on road outside fairly easily.

Hello all. Had another username years ago but totally forgotten log in details so this is post number one! Anyway, I have to admit I've been a bit grumpy with Muse for the last six years but this gig has certainly made my pulse race for them again!

BRING IT ON! :D

I just posted 2 tickets for this in MuseBay - we'd need to try and do that Ticketmaster swap thingy though because of the ID restrictions. Others have already done it so hopefully it's pretty simple!

There's no way I'm getting to Exeter on Friday now - it's just not gonna work :(

I am still going to Manchester though :D:D:D

I just posted 2 tickets for this in MuseBay - we'd need to try and do that Ticketmaster swap thingy though because of the ID restrictions. Others have already done it so hopefully it's pretty simple!

There's no way I'm getting to Exeter on Friday now - it's just not gonna work :(

I am still going to Manchester though :D:D:D

Think I've messaged you about the tickets

To let everyone know - I spoke to TM just now and you need like full card PAN, billing address, email address etc for the other person before you call.

Just in case anyone was trying to do the same thing.