Apocalypse Please

Supremacy

Interlude

Hysteria (Back In Black Riff Outro)

Madness

(unknown)

(unknown)

Starlight

Time Is Running Out (Heartbreaker Riff Intro)

Reapers

Mercy

Encore:

JFK

Uprising (Extended Outro)

Knights of Cydonia (Ennio Morricone "Man With The Harmonica" intro

I don't know if trolls are still messing with the list.

I hope this is the right one this time

EDIT: Obviously, it's not, as they've just changed it... again...

Getting bored :-(

I'd be pretty excited if Revolt was getting added in...

Same, I'd like to see how it sounds. Plus, it's probs better than most of the songs they're playing atm.

I honestly was pumped to hear they debuted Revolt, I'd rather watch the video of that being played on youtube for the first time then another video of Dead star at this point, still thats a pretty awesome setlist

Both are unconfirmed as of yet.

Also, it's not that great of a set if true imo, kinda meh. That Uprising > Knights encore genuinely gives me the munchies for cyanide.

http://abelgaloismuse.blogspot.com.es/2015/07/muse13-july-2015-musilac-aix-les-bains.html

Taken from this blog:

__________SETLIST_____________

1. [Drill Sergeant] + Psycho (Drones)

2. Supermassive Black Hole

3. The Handler (Drones)

4. Plug In Baby

5. Dead Inside (Drones)

6. Apocalypse Please

7. Munich jam

8. Supremacy

9. Hysteria

10. Madness

11. Dead Star

12. Citizen Erased

13. Starlight

14. Time Is Running Out

15. Reapers (Drones)

16. Mercy (Drones)

17. Uprising

18. Man with a Harmonica + Knights of Cydonia

That lays the Citizen Erased and Supremacy rotation rumour to rest. :D

Quite a good setlist though, Citizen Erased, AP and Uno. Wow.

Setlist confirmed by festival's Twitter:

Psycho

Supermassive Black Hole

The Handler

Plug in Baby

Muscle Museum

Dead inside

Hysteria

Citizen Erased

Supremacy

Starlight

Time Is Running Out

Reapers

Mercy

Uprising

Knights of Cydonia

Edited by Destroya

That lays the Citizen Erased and Supremacy rotation rumour to rest. :D

Supremacy's still getting played though, and that's never a good thing.

Also, that setlist has some decent songs in it but the order's so buggered I don't know if I'd even be able to enjoy it that much.

Also +2, no Stockholm seems to be happening more and more often. Let's all agree that this is kinda not cool and should probs stop k?

Supremacy was cool like the first two gigs they brought it back, time for something new, and Uprising can go away forever, hopefully that and Resistance fuck off after this festival circuit, of course we all know they won't though

Oh, Resistance will 100% stick around for the arena + stadium tours. It's too shit not to.

I'll turn into a F***ing psycho lol

haha, you joker you

Also +2, no Stockholm seems to be happening more and more often. Let's all agree that this is kinda not cool and should probs stop k?

I've only seen Stockholm in 1/3 of the times I've seen Muse (at the Manchester Academy); would much rather have that over Hysteria or Starlight any day. But still, if it was between SS or CE, I'd choose CE for the time-being.

Setlist on setlist.fm seems to be "stable" now.

Hopefully, trolls went to bed.

[Drill Sergeant]

Psycho

Supermassive Black Hole

The Handler

Plug In Baby

Uno

Dead Inside

Interlude

Munich Jam

Citizen Erased

Apocalypse Please

Supremacy

Starlight

Reapers

Mercy

Encore:

JFK

Knights of Cydonia (Ennio Morricone's Man With A Harmonica Intro)

So, no Dead Star, no Revolt,

No Madness, no Stockholm Syndrome :-(

I've only seen Stockholm in 1/3 of the times I've seen Muse (at the Manchester Academy); would much rather have that over Hysteria or Starlight any day. But still, if it was between SS or CE, I'd choose CE for the time-being.

nononononono I know CE is rarer 'n' stuff but pls think about what ur sayin

I've seen my fair share of Muse songs at this point, quite a few of which people hold in pretty high regard live, but Stockholm is still miles above 99% of them. The only songs that I've seen that might've been better are Dark Shines and Hyper Music (Leeds '11, wasn't that good at MA imo) and even then I'm not totally sure. Stockholm should be one of the first songs on every setlist.

I think Hysteria's alright as a staple tbh. It's one of their most well-known songs and, while it sounds a bit same-y to us 'cause we've heard it a thousand times, casuals understandably love it. Plus, it's not like it actively sounds kinda meh like TIRO does.

This is the trouble with all the set list moans, haha.

I just need space dementia and/or dead star all the time plz.

nononononono I know CE is rarer 'n' stuff but pls think about what ur sayin

I've seen my fair share of Muse songs at this point, quite a few of which people hold in pretty high regard live, but Stockholm is still miles above 99% of them. The only songs that I've seen that might've been better are Dark Shines and Hyper Music (Leeds '11, wasn't that good at MA imo) and even then I'm not totally sure. Stockholm should be one of the first songs on every setlist.

i only saw stockholm once but i thought Unnatural Selection actually topped it live to be honest

i only saw stockholm once but i thought Unnatural Selection actually topped it live to be honest

US is really good live, probably just outside my Top 10 songs I've seen but SS is just perfect. Honestly, I think people kinda underrate or forget how good Stockholm really is 'cause it's been a staple for so long (well, until recently it seems).

The only area it disappoints in is Matt's "I wish I could"s over the last few years but that's not a massive deal imo.

I could probably see SS dozens of times before I got sick of it. US... once was enough.

US is one of those songs that I thought was great live but I'm not really too fussed about seeing again. I'd be reasonably happy if I got it though, I'd probs prefer it to New Born if they rotated the two (which they should).

But, yeah, I've seen Stockholm 5 times at this point and I'd happily see it 5 more. It's so consistently great.

[Drill Sergeant]

Psycho

Supermassive Black Hole

The Handler

Plug In Baby

Uno

Dead Inside

Interlude

Munich Jam

Citizen Erased

Apocalypse Please

Supremacy

Starlight

Reapers

Mercy

Encore:

JFK

Knights of Cydonia (Ennio Morricone's Man With A Harmonica Intro)

So, no Dead Star, no Revolt,

No Madness, no Stockholm Syndrome :-(

I really think you're in no position to complain about this setlist. It's the best you can get. They played Uno and CE! This outruns all the gigs from the last weeks.

Yeah not liking Mercy in that spot, now Bliss with hullabaloons...that was a main set closer to see

Mercy and Bliss are pretty similar in a live setting, not seen the former live, but I'd put them around the same level.