I don't disagree at all, and it couldn't hurt his vocals, either... but he seems pretty against it.

I remember him talking about doing spin class and such until he passed out or vomited before previous tours, so why getting lazy now? :phu:

That was back on the Absolution tour I think, takes more effort to stay fit as you get older I guess so I can see why they wouldn't go that hard now.

Still though, people are paying decent money to come see you, bro. Make an effort and don't make the first few months of the tour your warm-up.

I suppose if you yo-yo between being in good shape and bad, it would get harder as you get older, and certainly your metabolism slows down and you have to eat better.

When I got sent down to my currently really physical job I felt like I was going to die after about 15 minutes every day, and it took me less than a month to get up to speed, between the actual job and working out when I was at home.

I'm still inappropriately chubby, somehow, so age does play a big part in that. :chuckle:

I'm using my drinking time for working out, though, which makes life infinitely crappier. :erm:

Massively unlikely. Chris doesn't even really seem to like much spotlight at all, hence why he usually turns away from the audience during the jams and stopped playing his own songs.

Strange, even after all those years! But I think that makes him very likeable. :)

I think Matt's voice was really ragged on the falsetto parts of The Handler. I don't know if he just needs to warm up/practice better, or if he's really starting to lose that part of his register. Makes me nervous if its the latter.

when they did Supremacy a few nights ago, at the end of the song, his voice sounded like a strangled cat. This tour seems to be hitting him relatively hard

Why in the world have they stopped playing Stockholm? They didn't play it at the T2L gig I went to so I'll be pretty upset if they don't play it again.

Worst setlist decision I've seen them do. Probably even worse than bringing Guiding Light back in 2013 and closing with Starlight.

A Muse set without Stockholm is just wrong.