I can't believe they shoved Uprising mid-set for this encore.

Maybe they did plan on JFK + Defector but ditched the idea cos they weren't feeling it or something

I see no other reason to make the encore so basic and shove Uprising in the beginning of the set

Maybe they did plan on JFK + Defector but ditched the idea cos they weren't feeling it or something

I see no other reason to make the encore so basic and shove Uprising in the beginning of the set

Well, they seem to be shuffling Mercy and Starlight around the set since the festivals began, so maybe they are still trying to figure it out.

I don't think they'll debut any song until the arenas. No idea why they played Uprising earlier, though

Or maybe they realized that two encore songs with gimmicky intros is a bit much if they don't put a third song in between.