2015.03.23 - Brighton Dome, Brighton,UK

Craaig

I have a question...

On my order summary it says "Fanclub presale ticket - Standing", but it also says:

"Section TICKET

Row GA3

Seat 40-41"

So does this just mean I have a choice between these seats and standing?

I think it's just because it's supposed to be a full-seating venue so their systems only allow for seating to be given in order to count tickets? I've got the same thing.

I think it's just because it's supposed to be a full-seating venue so their systems only allow for seating to be given in order to count tickets? I've got the same thing.

Ah sweet, just making sure, I've been to a few gigs with similar things but wanted to make sure as I think standing for this gig will be fucking mental!

Anyone know the capacity?

Ah sweet, just making sure, I've been to a few gigs with similar things but wanted to make sure as I think standing for this gig will be fucking mental!

Anyone know the capacity?

less than 2000 I think

for comparison, the roundhouse in camden is about 3000

So is there a way those of us unfortunate enough to have missed both pre-sale and general sale tickets to get some? I'm desperate to go to this gig!

Well, I'd say only if the person who bought the tickets is with you, they just need to produce the card used to pay and some id at the door (and be going to the gig)...So you need someone who bought 2 tickets who only has a need for one...good luck

How come it's not written "sold out" on ticketmaster ? Why is it still possible to request tickets ? :/

Because ticketmaster hasn't finished processing payment for every ticket yet

Some tickets might not go through and will be put back on sale at 9am the following day

I went to the brighton dome tour date page and then on the ticketmaster page :

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/1F004E6A940F4D88?did=uklnfan2ps

Also when ticketmaster says : "Sorry, no exact matches were found, but other tickets may still be available.", it is also written at the bottom of the page : "FYI: New tickets often become available for purchase as the event date nears. "

So keep on trying ! Good luck ;)

I went to the brighton dome tour date page and then on the ticketmaster page :

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/1F004E6A940F4D88?did=uklnfan2ps

Also when ticketmaster says : "Sorry, no exact matches were found, but other tickets may still be available.", it is also written at the bottom of the page : "FYI: New tickets often become available for purchase as the event date nears. "

So keep on trying ! Good luck ;)

Refresh refresh refresh, how long had you been trying for before getting through?

I started refreshing every 5 minutes when I read joshscuse message (around 10:30am). And I finally got 2 around noon. I couldn't believe it though :LOL:

Wow, that must have been an amazing feeling!

I'm still trying but no luck, kind of feels like I'm playing a fools game but I'm going to keep trying.

What are the face value of the tickets?