2015.03.23 - Brighton Dome, Brighton,UK

Craaig

Yep I always have trouble with ticketmaster, they are a nightmare.

So did nobody get tickets after 9:31???

Tbh, Ticketmaster are the only ones I've never had a problem with, I was trying to buy some Fall out boy tickets for my stepdaughter on seetickets and found that even worse, I much prefer the reservation of tickets that TM do

Tbh, Ticketmaster are the only ones I've never had a problem with, I was trying to buy some Fall out boy tickets for my stepdaughter on seetickets and found that even worse, I much prefer the reservation of tickets that TM do

What time did you manage to get your tickets monkey?

Ok posting this in all active UK Gigs/Tour threads because they all look like Groundhog Day with the same posts over and over so:

- If you are looking for a spare ticket what you need to do is keep an eye out on the Musebay Thread in the gig section http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=88005 - Any spares for sell will be advertised there

- If you have a questions about getting into the gig with tickets bought with someone else's credit card or Ticketmaster's account you need to contact Ticketmaster Customer Service. They will be the one knowing that can and cannot be done.

And because I am having a good day I will even post the number to Ticketmaster Customer Service: 0333 321 9999

I tried to get Brighton tickets as I live there and failed but still had time to get tickets for Exeter using the Amex thingy. Led me to think that because Brighton is home to Amex HQ that a lot of the tickets went to them. Anyway will be nice to see Muse in their home gig.