2015.03.23 - Brighton Dome, Brighton,UK

Craaig

So sorry to those who couldn't get tickets.

Standing was sold out by the time I got on, but managed to get two seated.

Chuffed because :

a) it's on my birthday

b) Brighton has so many childhood memories

c) it will be my partner's first Muse gig as she didn't know them before she met me.

I was at The Royal Albert Hall for the TCT gig and reckon this could match that!

So sorry to those who couldn't get tickets.

Standing was sold out by the time I got on, but managed to get two seated.

Chuffed because :

a) it's on my birthday

b) Brighton has so many childhood memories

c) it will be my partner's first Muse gig as she didn't know them before she met me.

I was at The Royal Albert Hall for the TCT gig and reckon this could match that!

Was at the Albert Hall too, my favourite gig...

Out interest what time did you get tickets?

I always had a joke "one day they'll do the Dome", and now they are and I was in a lecture when the mail dropped. Tried via rubbish tube wifi to get my code & when I finally did it was to no avail. Into the scrum tomorrow.

Haven't seen them at a small venue since 2000. So need to get to this gig :(

I managed to get two standing tickets for this! So excited, will be heading down via coach from South London, going to leave a uni tutorial early but hopefully my new tutor will be a Muse fan and understand my plight :LOL:

Gig #4, I genuinely can't wait! Sorry to the people who didnt get tickets, hopefully you'll be able to grab them from the general sale tomorrow x

How does it sell out in 2 minutes? The transaction takes longer than that :( and didn't realise we'd be up against American Express priority invites too.

Anyone take pity on a fellow muser and needs company for their second ticket - would be enternally grateful and will invite you to my wedding in September!!!