Muse or Daft Punk: Popularity

nr116

Hey fellow muse fans. I have a friend who trashes on muse basically everyday. He argues that Daft Punk is better. Obviously, any coherent individual would know you cant argue who sounds better when it is an opinion question, but he doesn't understand this. I know muse is a much larger band than daft punk but can anyone provide links with comparisons in ticket sales or album sales? For example how muse was the first band to sell out wembley stadium.

Thanks!

Hey fellow muse fans. I have a friend who trashes on muse basically everyday. He argues that Daft Punk is better. Obviously, any coherent individual would know you cant argue who sounds better when it is an opinion question, but he doesn't understand this. I know muse is a much larger band than daft punk but can anyone provide links with comparisons in ticket sales or album sales? For example how muse was the first band to sell out wembley stadium.

Thanks!

But that's just your opinion, isn't it?

This is pointless without a poll (with the obligatory nostalgic Coldplay option of course).

And a 'Radiohead lol' option too.

But just to solve the argument - Daft Punk is playing at my house, my house. They'll show you the ropes kid, show you the ropes.

No one has ever made a song about Muse. Simple.

To be fair, Muse did at one point.

I reckon all Bellumzghey's songs are about himself. But like, that totes blates doesn't count. When another band writes a homage to them, then I may sit up and take notice. Oh, and also when they start being a decent band again and stop making frankly terrible pop music.