As long as it's not an exclusive for apple users, that's fine by me. Whatever.

Now, history tells us it'll be an exclusive for apple users.

I can totally imagine half the lyrics being about evil corporations and not being brainwashed by the system while it being an Apple exclusive album download.

If it was my last show I'd play Killing in the Name last. See how the BBC like all those F-Bombs :LOL:

I remember when they performed it for christmas a few years back and the BBC told them not to swear :LOL:

Yeah and the original broadcast live was cut off before it went too far, the full version being released later.

The same would happen as soon as anyone realised what he was about to do because their jobs are on the line, while his isn't. They'd have to pull the plug.

Yeah and the original broadcast live was cut off before it went too far, the full version being released later.

The same would happen as soon as anyone realised what he was about to do because their jobs are on the line, while his isn't. They'd have to pull the plug.

Yeah, I can remember a woman shouting "Turn it off!" :LOL:

When bands from the UK or USA are on tv or radio over here, they are astouned that they can say the f...word as much as they like ;) ok, maybe not on every channel :)