Hey, I said please. Now my wish came true now that there's nothing to discuss about Zane, not that there ever was.

Alright now, come down off your high horse. Its all speculation on here, we all are entitled to our own ideas.

Wonder if this is relevant?

"An earlier report by AppleInsider’s Neil Hughes went further. Iovine, he wrote in late December, is negotiating with a number of artists to unveil upcoming albums exclusively on Beats Music, hoping for a repeat of the launch of Beyoncé’s eponymous LP on iTunes, which sold more than 800,000 copies in its first three days."

http://fortune.com/2015/02/15/what-are-apples-eddy-cue-and-jimmy-iovine-up-to/

Jimmy Lovine (Matt "meet with Jimmy in a bit"): co-founder of Interscope Records and he found Beats Electronics (a company which produces audio products and operates a music streaming service. The company was purchased by Apple.

Zane Lowe works in Beats/ Apple now.

The single premiered in this new zane work? Interscope has signed Muse?

There won't be a new single on his show, but i listen anyway...there are some good songs on so...but this celebrating thingy...and in the second hour it will be "goodbye, so sad that u leave.." Or what? but the music is ok and he might mention Muse and play an old song...:rolleyes:

Why would Matt be meeting with Jimmy Lovine? Makes me worried it has something to do with Apple's streaming service.

Hopefully a misinterpretation.

As long as it's not an exclusive for apple users, that's fine by me. Whatever.

Now, history tells us it'll be an exclusive for apple users.

As long as it's not an exclusive for apple users, that's fine by me. Whatever.

Now, history tells us it'll be an exclusive for apple users.

This would be perfect.

Sleeps through T2L leaking

Can't access Drones because hates Apple