You are high. Matt is unequivocally a better singer on the last two albums than he ever was on the first 4. Thats not even an opinion. I always thought he had a good voice... for a rock singer. Now he sings better than the majority of famous vocalists in mainstream music full stop. Better than most of those who are just vocal "artists."

Didn't say he wasn't a better singer, I said I didn't like his delivery.

His delivery varies a lot between songs in the past few albums though.

Still, the Enter Shikari guy is much, much, much [...], much worse at that.

This is true. There are some shockers, though.

I think his delivery is okay, it's just that his lyrics are total shite.

I've just checked Zane's schedule- he has hottest records planned for Tuesday and Wednesday, but tonight's/Thursdays are not listed. The only explanation is that it's an artist who doesn't want to spoil a surprise. If it is Muse, you would think there would be some form of message within the next couple of hours

Not sure if relevant but the banoffeesky (toms media company thing) posted a facebook status saying "RENDER RENDER RENDER 3 MACS RENDERING"

I could see why they would be rushing ( that seems like rushing to me) if it wasn't going to be released tonight

I've just checked Zane's schedule- he has hottest records planned for Tuesday and Wednesday, but tonight's/Thursdays are not listed. The only explanation is that it's an artist who doesn't want to spoil a surprise. If it is Muse, you would think there would be some form of message within the next couple of hours

That's actually quite interesting. Guess we'll see!

Considering the history between Zane and Muse, this seems very possible to me. Some of the tweets/facebook messages mentioned above suggest that something is afoot. I don't listen to Zane - is Thursday his last show? Surely he'd want to go out with a bang, and what better way than with a Muse special? The more I think about it, the more likely this premise seems.

Considering the history between Zane and Muse, this seems very possible to me. Some of the tweets/facebook messages mentioned above suggest that something is afoot. I don't listen to Zane - is Thursday his last show? Surely he'd want to go out with a bang, and what better way than with a Muse special? The more I think about it, the more likely this premise seems.

Thursday is his last show. I doubt his last UK show would be solely dedicated to Muse though

If I were Zane I'd much rather have an easy last day and just enjoy the simple things about the job. If Zane was to premiere a new Muse song on his last day the hype would overtake and the day would be over before he knows it.

I'd say a new Muse song today and then 3 more easy days working towards the end of his time at Radio 1 would be best.

Maybe I'm looking into things too much :LOL:

Forgive my ignorance, but could someone explain to me what exactly this means? Is rendering what you do to a finished video to make it ready for upload and viewing?

Yeah pretty much. It's basically converting the whole project into a video file that can then be watched in media players and uploaded etc.

Forgive my ignorance, but could someone explain to me what exactly this means? Is rendering what you do to a finished video to make it ready for upload and viewing?

Yeah, after you make the video all set in the program you render it so that it's ready to be used (or uploaded, in this case).

I doubt it's for a Muse video to be uploaded today though, I'd imagine that would already be up and just hidden in their channel.