Sorry, I always forget that I'm GMT+1.. :p

Annie Mac's show starts at 7:00 PM.

"Annie heads off on a journey of musical discovery, plus she has a Hottest Record from Muse."

Yeah, I edited my post. My point stands though about airing it at the same time as the pre-order. I think it would be unusual for them to put it on YT at 6PM (which I don't think will happen) because then they will possibly lose out on some pre-orders.

I guess it gives Warner's people something to do.

Hoping they don't go apeshit over live recordings this time around, but probably deluding myself.

Working for Warner as the people who take down YT videos has to be the worst job ever.

Haven't been here in a while! I'm sure this album will be good. Honestly don't really care much for consistency/flow anymore, as long as it's got like two or three outstanding tracks, that'll probably do it for me. Playlists ftw. Not a fan of the album cover though. It's definitely lacking the iconic power and abstractness (not to mention prettiness) of all the previous ones.

I hope the upcoming song kicks off with that riff in isolation like how the band plays it live. That would sound pretty badass immediately following an interlude.

Just asking,if this isn't appropriate notify me and move it if possible: Will everyone here preorder the album? I won't,and that's because I never preorder anything,I wouldn't want to preorder and then be disappointed and have paid money for music I won't like to listen to.

Just asking,if this isn't appropriate notify me and move it if possible: Will everyone here preorder the album? I won't,and that's because I never preorder anything,I wouldn't want to preorder and then be disappointed and have paid money for music I won't like to listen to.

Yeah, if there's vinyl/boxset etc available I want to make sure I get it!

How would you know you're going to enjoy it before you buy it anyways?

The internet has really spoiled this generation... back in the olden days you just had to take your chances buying mostly shit albums. :chuckle:

I do hate paying for things that I won't have until a later date, though.

How would you know you're going to enjoy it before you buy it anyways?

The internet has really spoiled this generation... back in the olden days you just had to take your chances buying mostly shit albums. :chuckle:

I do hate paying for things that I won't have until a later date, though.

I rarely pre-order but I will pre-order this. Only thing I have pre-ordered in a long while is Interstellar, no music...

I'm going to preorder