Why wouldn't I? Muse is one of those bands I would preorder with my eyes closed.

On a side note, new albums are dirt cheap in Russian iTunes store. For example, Madonna's new album costs $14,99 in US iTunes vs $3,85 in Russian (protip: change your country in iTunes for gorillions of profit).

but mate i dont speak ruski blyat suka

I kicked myself for not getting the Resistance box set, but only because it had that 5.1 mix. I still want that and have never heard it.

But then the box set for T2L was so pointless.

I'm really hoping for some cool extra content this time around.

The making of DVD is gonna be them watching over this thread and laughing their butts off while eating cheese.

The making of DVD is gonna be them watching over this thread and laughing their butts off while eating cheese.

**making

And right on time, work calls me away... it's like they know...

Because, of course, they probably do.

hello, SerpentSatellite's boss

but mate i dont speak ruski blyat suka

I'm pretty sure you'll manage to find BUY button. More so, iTunes language=iPhone language.

I wonder how shit this Making Of will be in comparison to TR and T2L (two of the shittiest bonus features of all time).

I'm pretty sure you'll manage to find BUY button. More so, iTunes language=iPhone language.

android master race!!!! jokes aside i will keep that in mind. especially as dollar is sky rocketing in Turkey

I wonder how shit this Making Of will be in comparison to TR and T2L (two of the shittiest bonus features of all time).

Glad you stopped by, the thread was lacking in negativity for a while.

Glad you stopped by, the thread was lacking in negativity for a while.

Don't worry, you'll get plenty of it when people inevitably get disappointed that Psycho wasn't just 5 minutes of the riff everyone is jerking their dicks over.

Don't worry, you'll get plenty of it when people inevitably get disappointed that Psycho wasn't just 5 minutes of the riff everyone is jerking their dicks over.

*puts dick away*

What sucks is that now we won't get that riff after Stockholm...where it belongs...

What sucks is that now we won't get that riff after Stockholm...where it belongs...

This.

I have to admit you're probably right about that.

Or maybe it works better in an actual song? Maybe you should wait until you actually hear it.

Or maybe it works better in an actual song? Maybe you should wait until you actually hear it.

Well, one has Stockholm being played live in front of it and the other doesn't.

Well, one has Stockholm being played live in front of it and the other doesn't.

Unless they play SS->Psycho live.