Thank you, kind soul. I also hope whoever can edit musewiki could list "Hollow Point Bullet" as a working title for "Dead Inside" because it so obviously is, rather than list both titles as stand-alone tracks.

Why is it obvious?

Done.

ETA: Why is Drones listed as a working title? Has there ever been any indication of a song called Drones other than the album title and the clip with the chant?

It really shouldn't be listed as a working title either. It's just a guess. To be honest, if anything I expect that massive 7-riff monster riff bit to be part of the Citizen Erased II track. Of course that's speculation, don't add that lol

It really shouldn't be listed as a working title either. It's just a guess. To be honest, if anything I expect that massive 7-riff monster riff bit to be part of the Citizen Erased II track. Of course that's speculation, don't add that lol

Yeah, I won't put that up but it's tempting to remove 'Drones.'

1. Muse revealing 'all we want to know' today. I'm not holding my breath for much except for maybe release dates for Psycho and Drones.

2. Whatever the hell is happening at 9pm on Sunday in Belfast.

Ah, yes. I agree with your #1. I don't think anything is happening Sunday, but I hope I'm wrong!

Why is it obvious?

Two new track titles that he shot videos for were uploaded in two different parts of his work history, one being his LinkedIn and the other being his résumé. Each pair disappeared after word got out that these titles circulated. The two on LinkedIn were "Psycho" and "Dead Inside", in that order (due to order of shooting). The two on his résumé were "Drill Sergeant" and "Hollow Point Bullet", with the former listed first (again due to order of shooting). Given what we know about "Psycho" and anticipate the "psychological abuse" serving as the track's intro, "Drill Sergeant" must have been a working title for this song. The other one must refer to "Dead Inside".

Did he work on Psycho?

It just said he did Dead Inside and HBP which we thought were names of songs, then he said they were working titles...

I didn't interpret this as HPB being a working title for Dead Inside...

Also, he came on here yesterday to do some damage control and said everything was a working title which is obviously false because "Psycho" is a confirmed title now, and it also had "Drill Sergeant" listed previously. His Twitter account was deleted so it makes sense that he says everything wasn't official because that sounds like something one would say for damage control, especially with something as big as a reveal of the existence of a second single video let alone the title for said single/video .

Hi there!

I believe it is pretty obvious the gig will be held at the "Imagine Belfast" festival since in its webpage it is described as "festival of ideas and politics"... If Drones talks about psychos turning us into human drones, it is too offensive for radio and Matt posted on twitter some links about politics... Then there you go! (This was my first lame post :) )

Hi there!

I believe it is pretty obvious the gig will be held at the "Imagine Belfast" festival since in its webpage it is described as "festival of ideas and politics"... If Drones talks about psychos turning us into human drones, it is too offensive for radio and Matt posted on twitter some links about politics... Then there you go! (This was my first lame post :) )

If it does happen, I reckon you're probably right. Although I'd imagine it being just a live performance of Psycho rather than a full gig.

Hi there!

I don't think it's lame.

I think everything Muse or members post is because of a reason. To troll, or for an actual reason.

I don't know if it is relevant, but the Imagine Belfast Festival twitter account has retweeded 3 posts from Muse fans saying stuff like "it seems the Imagine Festival is all indicated for Muse's Sunday event".

The posts were in French so i am just vaguely translating here :happy:

I don't know if it is relevant, but the Imagine Belfast Festival twitter account has retweeded 3 posts from Muse fans saying stuff like "it seems the Imagine Festival is all indicated for Muse's Sunday event".

The posts were in French so i am just vaguely translating here :happy:

Yeah, that's the new rumour of the day. We just had or hopes crushed by one rumour, now onto the next :LOL:

About today's 'news' that they plan to reveal, I have a feeling it'll be the Psycho video based on Tom's teasing tweet that seems to indicate a YouTube upload. Again, all speculation and I'm not holding my breath. Hopefully they'll just put us out of our misery and tell us everything for fuck's sake :LOL: