why do you think it may not be a clue?

I dont know. But we know they never tell the whole truth. Maybe they're just playing with us and our minds. A small "brainwashing" exercise, like matt's articles. Or maybe 0615 really is the album release date.

We'll see in a few hours or days.

15th of June actually makes sense now.

Unsustainable trailer was released on the 6th of June, and the original release date was 17th of September. A Monday, 3 months and 11 days more after the trailer.

June 15th happens to be a Monday, 3 months and 12 days from today.

Hence, trailer's coming out tomorrow!

15th of June actually makes sense now.

Unsustainable trailer was released on the 6th of June, and the original release date was 17th of September. A Monday, 3 months and 11 days more after the trailer.

June 15th happens to be a Monday, 3 months and 12 days from today.

Hence, trailer's coming out tomorrow!

There is no damn trailer

If it is out in June, I really hope it's either 1st or 8th. I really want to hear it before Download Festival...

True... although hopefully there will be plenty of videos of the new songs played at the festivals so we'll know them by that point. Of course, that's no good for people who prefer to wait until the album comes out before listening to the new songs :\

True... although hopefully there will be plenty of videos of the new songs played at the festivals so we'll know them by that point. Of course, that's no good for people who prefer to wait until the album comes out before listening to the new songs :\

Indeed. :/ But then, I do remember Chris saying that they wouldn't do any UK gigs until the album was released. That was a while ago though, so things may have changed.

If June is the release date it seems a bit too early for a single. They'd need to keep the hype going for over 3 months?

Especially weird if this single is "too offensive" for the general public.

June release makes sense to me given their tour dates.i wouldn't be surprised if they released one single now then a second single a few weeks before the alum release. For reference both death cab and awolnation have done that for their upcoming albums.

June release makes sense to me given their tour dates.i wouldn't be surprised if they released one single now then a second single a few weeks before the alum release. For reference both death cab and awolnation have done that for their upcoming albums.

Also, The Prodigy have released 3 songs, 2 of them being singles, since January. Their album is out the end of this month.