The best semi-hollow I've ever played, and I think it's my new favourite guitar that I currently own. The amount of tones you can get by using the 5th control knob is brilliant too.

I very nearly sold the MA because I was desperate for the deposit for the MB-1 at the time, luckily I managed to get the money together elsewhere. I definitely would have regretted selling her.

sidious911!

http://muse.mu/news,drones-world-tour-canada_1712.htm

it still says "More North American dates will be announced soon."

New York soon?

Also, I like how they changed it from VIP experience to "enhanced experience" :ninja:

I'm pretty happy. Given that the dates are Middle of January I will be getting seats for sure. I was already on the fence given there is no longer a 'good spot' at the front because of the 360 stage. Now on top of that, no chance in hell I'm waiting outside in our great Canadian Winters.

I'm debating hitting up Quebec City too since its on a Saturday. Fingers crossed for Toronto Night 2 as well.

I don't know where else I'm going to go. I really want a pittsburgh show to get announced, I really enjoy that city, and is reasonable at a 4 hour drive. Detroit was announced but fuck that city is scary last few times I've been there for something.

NYC would be sweet, but it can easily turn into an expensive trip!

Still on the fence on where else I'll go...

I don't know where else I'm going to go. I really want a pittsburgh show to get announced, I really enjoy that city, and is reasonable at a 4 hour drive. Detroit was announced but fuck that city is scary last few times I've been there for something.

NYC would be sweet, but it can easily turn into an expensive trip!

Still on the fence on where else I'll go...

I'm tempted to go to the show in Philadelphia...not too much of a drive from NY.

Definitely going to Brooklyn though. See you there.... :awesome:

But Detroit is rock city!!!

In all seriousness, is it as bad as it's made out to be?

It really depends where you are. Right down by Joe Louis Arena is so so, I saw some sketchy shit, but wasn't the worst. I stayed right down town one time for a hockey game, that was interesting. We were in a really nice hotel, but right outside was sketchy. The entire downtown was mostly empty, very weird, could have filmed a zombie movie in the downtown centre without even having to close streets. Within a 3 block walk trying to find beer we had someone try to sell us crack & weed. We also had a black in his 50s stop us. He started to just rap to us and he was still wearing a hospital bracelet. My one buddy stayed back a bit to keep his distance and the guy started calling him a racist and dropping many n-bombs.

After the Muse show on the last tour we hit a bar about 2 blocks from our hotel (GM Building). On the walk back this van driving down the street suddenly slams on its breaks, throws it in reverse and stops next to a truck parked on the side of the road. Black gentlemen get out of both vehicles and start yelling at each other. They were fighting about who was a 'real nigger' and were claiming the other one wasn't, saying how they had grown up in the projects and such. One pulled a gun during the argument and we were very quick to start running to the hotel.

One the drive home I accidentally took a wrong street and ended up in a really scary neighbourhood. EVERYTHING was closed, entire strip malls, gas stations, everything I saw was just boarded up with graffiti everywhere. Only thing I saw in the neighbourhood was a single sketchy looking man standing in the middle of an intersection, and appeared to be selling news paper.

So yea, was interesting visits!

I'm tempted to go to the show in Philadelphia...not too much of a drive from NY.

Definitely going to Brooklyn though. See you there.... :awesome:

Ha, I might see you there, I haven not decided what I'm going to do. NYC is always a fun trip, might be a bit cheaper to stay in brooklyn vs manhattan.

An experience you'll never forget?

according to google maps, it's 2.5 hours from my warehouse to the venue in philadelphia... I think I will go to this.

But first, NY shows. I'm sure I will see you anyway if you come down for the brooklyn show (or NYC show if they announce it, which I'm sure I'd go to as well)

An experience you'll never forget?

according to google maps, it's 2.5 hours from my warehouse to the venue in philadelphia... I think I will go to this.

But first, NY shows. I'm sure I will see you anyway if you come down for the brooklyn show (or NYC show if they announce it, which I'm sure I'd go to as well)

For some reason I remember when I was in NYC during T2L tour I recall hearing that tour would be their last one in MSG. Cannot recall where I heard it but I just remember thinking it was really odd.

And well, now they aren't playing MSG... yet at least.

For some reason I remember when I was in NYC during T2L tour I recall hearing that tour would be their last one in MSG. Cannot recall where I heard it but I just remember thinking it was really odd.

And well, now they aren't playing MSG... yet at least.

I don't recall hearing that. It definitely would seem odd if they never played MSG again.

I think, if anything, they'll just add a second night at barclays. There's not really a point in doing a proper NYC show when the two areas are so close together.

What do you people think of Anderton's?

I'm looking at buying one of these Duesenbergs and it's about $1,000 cheaper to buy it from overseas and ship it here than to buy one new in the States. :roll eyes:

Anderton's have got some - Thomman won't have any until January 2016 - so I'm thinking of going ahead and buying it from them, but I figured I'd ask you lot about your experiences there before buying.

22919_CC_Fullerton_Vintage_White_141770_1.jpg

"The nearest lever is 1171607 meters to the W"

Only two levers in the US? :erm:

Yea... so I thought the levers were really weird this time. I dug through the code, but it was really weird. First when they launched the site, they had a bug in the code so it failed to properly do any geolocation.

I injected a fix for that and faked my coordinates, got the lever but there was nothing connected to it in code. I assumed they really screwed up and it was even broken even more than I thought.

Turns out each of the levers had a signed deluxe copy of the album sitting at them. Couple lucky bastards got one!

Also James, looks like I might do Philly for my road trip date. Thought about Booklyn, but its a Wednesday, would need like 3 days off work for it, not worth it.

Yea... so I thought the levers were really weird this time. I dug through the code, but it was really weird. First when they launched the site, they had a bug in the code so it failed to properly do any geolocation.

I injected a fix for that and faked my coordinates, got the lever but there was nothing connected to it in code. I assumed they really screwed up and it was even broken even more than I thought.

Turns out each of the levers had a signed deluxe copy of the album sitting at them. Couple lucky bastards got one!

Also James, looks like I might do Philly for my road trip date. Thought about Booklyn, but its a Wednesday, would need like 3 days off work for it, not worth it.

Yeah I was having the same problem. There was a lever at webster hall last time, but I only saw two in the US yesterday (both are gone now)

Probably not worth it, unless they announce another date or five. I'm still considering coming to PA

You buying the ticket(s) from the presale at 10?

Yeah I was having the same problem. There was a lever at webster hall last time, but I only saw two in the US yesterday (both are gone now)

Probably not worth it, unless they announce another date or five. I'm still considering coming to PA

You buying the ticket(s) from the presale at 10?

I got tickets for Philly and Toronto! Possibly see you there!

Nice, I just got the one for brooklyn so far. Not 100% sure if I'll be going to the PA gig, but there's always the .. enhanced experience if I want a good ticket :stunned:

I was tempted to see what they have to see, but when I am buying tickets in sets of 4, just isn't realistic.

I was tempted to see what they have to see, but when I am buying tickets in sets of 4, just isn't realistic.

Yeah definitely.

Did you get seated tickets? I was considering going straight for the VIP, but I ended up with a ticket that's probably just as good as one that would be included in that

Ha looks accurate, although I am crap with geography!

Yea I went for seated, not into 360 stage and GA. Hope I don't regret it

Yeah I thought the same. Is the stage rotating or...? Because it would be a shame if they were facing the other way the entire time...

Yeah I thought the same. Is the stage rotating or...? Because it would be a shame if they were facing the other way the entire time...

Yea so apparently the stage rotates really slowly, so over the 2 hour show it'll do two full rotations.

On top of that, this time I'm sure the stage layout will be more focused on 360 than previous tours where they had seats behind the stage. During Resistance and T2L tours when seats were open behind the stage, they pretty much just were seats staring at their backs all night. Once or twice Dom spun around, and Chris or Matt might wander around a bit, but their focus was the front of stage.

This time I'm sure it'll be very focused on moving around everywhere a lot.