Yea so apparently the stage rotates really slowly, so over the 2 hour show it'll do two full rotations.

On top of that, this time I'm sure the stage layout will be more focused on 360 than previous tours where they had seats behind the stage. During Resistance and T2L tours when seats were open behind the stage, they pretty much just were seats staring at their backs all night. Once or twice Dom spun around, and Chris or Matt might wander around a bit, but their focus was the front of stage.

This time I'm sure it'll be very focused on moving around everywhere a lot.

Were there seats behind the stage at MSG in 2013? I was directly to the side of the stage on the second night, and I recall the area was blocked off with a bunch of empty seats. Pretty sure 2010 had seats all around though.

If they don't play MSG again, it'll be a bit of a shame really (assuming it's because they've played there four times in the past)

I'm not expecting a show there in January, but maybe later in the year.

What do you people think of Anderton's?

I'm looking at buying one of these Duesenbergs and it's about $1,000 cheaper to buy it from overseas and ship it here than to buy one new in the States. :roll eyes:

Anderton's have got some - Thomman won't have any until January 2016 - so I'm thinking of going ahead and buying it from them, but I figured I'd ask you lot about your experiences there before buying.

Wait, I didn't even notice this.

Son, if you want some assistance, you need to speak up. We don't want anyone taking advantage of you now.

WHEN you say $1000 cheaper, are you including the import taxes? And do they ship interlink express?

Not including import taxes, but it does include shipping via UPS.

Well... you'll still probably end up saving at least $600. Depends if you think it's worth the hassle of dealing with international shipping I guess.

also, what do you think?

Wasn't there some drama surrounding that guy?

Were there seats behind the stage at MSG in 2013? I was directly to the side of the stage on the second night, and I recall the area was blocked off with a bunch of empty seats. Pretty sure 2010 had seats all around though.

If they don't play MSG again, it'll be a bit of a shame really (assuming it's because they've played there four times in the past)

I'm not expecting a show there in January, but maybe later in the year.

It wasn't opened up on T2L tour at MSG. I was stage right, Matts side on the second night.

I just know that some T2L gigs I saw had the rear seats open. Same with Resistance tour, I know Toronto opened up the seats behind the stage.

I've used Anderton's a lot and never had any issues but I'm not sure what they would be like shipping to the US

great, thanks!

Well... you'll still probably end up saving at least $600. Depends if you think it's worth the hassle of dealing with international shipping I guess.

also, what do you think?

Wasn't there some drama surrounding that guy?

That's the question. I mean the price of a new one from Anderton's is about the price of a used one over here, so we'll see.

Yeah, the company was really sketchy, ripped a bunch of people off, took their money and never sent them guitars...then a new owner bought it, decided to keep the name because it already had "brand notoriety" (:facepalm:) and has been working to make things right, deliver all promised guitars and built it up.

To be fair, from what I've heard they're actually fairly nice guitars now.

It wasn't opened up on T2L tour at MSG. I was stage right, Matts side on the second night.

I just know that some T2L gigs I saw had the rear seats open. Same with Resistance tour, I know Toronto opened up the seats behind the stage.

Yeah, just looked at a video - the seats don't go all the way around, but they begin to

Were you there on the first night? I was on MB's side of the stage both nights, but closer to the stage on the second night. Actually a bit too close, as the railing was blocking my view :facepalm:

First night was more like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-5qHdP2Ogk

Also, muscle museum last night? :stunned:

great, thanks!

That's the question. I mean the price of a new one from Anderton's is about the price of a used one over here, so we'll see.

Yeah, the company was really sketchy, ripped a bunch of people off, took their money and never sent them guitars...then a new owner bought it, decided to keep the name because it already had "brand notoriety" (:facepalm:) and has been working to make things right, deliver all promised guitars and built it up.

To be fair, from what I've heard they're actually fairly nice guitars now.

Did he deliver all of the promised guitars? Sounds like this other guy who bought a certain amp company (or the name of it anyway). Amps weren't delivered and he's now in prison :facepalm: (not for the amps, but for being a hell of a guy)

Yeah, just looked at a video - the seats don't go all the way around, but they begin to

Were you there on the first night? I was on MB's side of the stage both nights, but closer to the stage on the second night. Actually a bit too close, as the railing was blocking my view :facepalm:

I was probably the section to your left in that video, nearly the same distance up. I was only there on the second night though.

I got the message from SiriusXM the morning of the first night show, so I drove down to NYC that night.

I was probably the section to your left in that video, nearly the same distance up. I was only there on the second night though.

I got the message from SiriusXM the morning of the first night show, so I drove down to NYC that night.

Oh right. I was further to the left and closer on the second night. First night I was basically the same location as in that video

Also, see you in PA :awesome: Section 110. What about you?

In a good way?? Dude makes the 335 look like a Jnr :(

I wasn't paying attention to that. I'm just stunned that he's 15 and can play like that :stunned:

Section 102 Row 3!

Row 9. It definitely could be worse, but considering I waited nearly 24 hours after the public sale started...

I could've got the VIP pack, but in case the weather causes a problem, I'd rather be out $100 than over twice that.

We'll have to meet up before - I'm most likely going to have to leave immediately after the show ends as I need to be back in NY for Monday.

We'll have to meet up before - I'm most likely going to have to leave immediately after the show ends as I need to be back in NY for Monday.

Yea I should be heading down to Philly either Friday afternoon or first thing Saturday morning. Might as well try and see some shit while I am down there!

Quick question. Anyone had any experience with the guitars on Aliexpress? I'm tempted to take a punt on a cheap bass.

I wouldn't expect anything special. It looks like they've improved since the fake gibsons that were flooding eBay several years back, but you'd still probably be better off buying a yamaha or squier