They do still make a junior DC, with two, yes TWO P90's. I guess you mean they don't make the humbucker equipped version anymore?

They seem to be going second hand for around the same price as that one. Not sure what they cost new, but the juniors don't have the arch tops or clownburst finishes.

There's a blue DC lite on reverb for $1100. They're very nice guitars, though a bit different from the DC studio or the standard plus:

NlxbIuV.jpg

Sure :awesome: Which guitar will I be sending you?

Also, can't leave well enough alone with this... but I guess that's part of the fun. You don't feel guilty about modding everything over and over.

n9RRjJi.jpg

With the effort that went into getting the $20 overdrive circuit to fit in the guitar (physically) these two little diodes work just as well, take up far less space, and cost a tenth of that :facepalm:

and that was just for one. The $2 or whatever got me ten diodes, and that can build five "circuits"

Uuh one that plays? No midi functionality needed :chuckle:

That eliminates a fair few then! I'll just send you the chrome, right after I get mirror MoC off to Olly.

James, you should go see Chvrches on Oct 15 so we could hang out :D

I'm not familiar with them. Give me some stuff to check out first.

It's a bit awkward going alone and not knowing any of the songs. For example, I wasn't familiar with half the set Biffy Clyro played here in 2013, but luckily most people don't headbang in time to their stuff anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6KEHF1z40I

How to get into chvrches:

[YT]

[/YT]

If they play that next saturday I'll be very happy.

I don't think that would be the best way, but I get where you're going.

Like if you told someone this was a good way to get into The Police

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ1-Tcgcvm4

You're seeing Biffy next Saturday :ohmy: Did I tell you about that time I sacrificed my iPhone 4S to impress them? I don't think you were around back then!